What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I don't support either side since this is a conflict happening on the other side that has nothing to do with Australia, and we should be greatful that we live in a peaceful country. But what I do have an opinion on is protestors chanting 'Gas the jews' and burning flags outside the opera house. Not a very modest display and I dislike how people are bringing this issue in to Australia when we have nothing to do with it. Protesting to Australia isn't going to do anything, we're an irrelevant country. If those people really wanted to support Palestine and get involved they should have flown to Gaza and grabbed an assault rifle. This conflict doesn't belong to Australia and the fact that this hatred still exists in Australia shows how little these people have assimilated. I would say the same about Israelis if they did the same.
yeah weren't ppl arrested outside that museum for nazi salutes or something?? crazy

carrotsss

HSC
But what I do have an opinion on is protestors chanting 'Gas the jews' and burning flags outside the opera house.
not commenting on this generally because I don’t know much about the issue (as u say, we live in australia) but I will add that according to the protest organisers the people chanting that stuff were a minority and not reflective of the broader protest’s beliefs

aulinia

HSC
I don't support either side since this is a conflict happening on the other side that has nothing to do with Australia, and we should be greatful that we live in a peaceful country. But what I do have an opinion on is protestors chanting 'Gas the jews' and burning flags outside the opera house. Not a very modest display and I dislike how people are bringing this issue in to Australia when we have nothing to do with it. Protesting to Australia isn't going to do anything, we're an irrelevant country. If those people really wanted to support Palestine and get involved they should have flown to Gaza and grabbed an assault rifle. This conflict doesn't belong to Australia and the fact that this hatred still exists in Australia shows how little these people have assimilated. I would say the same about Israelis if they did the same.
I don’t think anyone is justifying the antisemitic remarks made at that protest (or the three men who did the Nazi salute outside the Jewish museum for that matter), but I don’t agree with your statement that we live in Australia so it shouldn’t concern us. When people are being murdered, kidnapped, displaced, it becomes a humanitarian issue that I think people should be concerned about - regardless of your stance. There are antisemitic people who support the #FreePalestine movement, but they don’t represent the whole movement. Whether you decide to engage with this issue is your choice, but I think showing empathy regardless of where you live in the world is hardly difficult.

Rattlehead15

HSC
I don’t think anyone is justifying the antisemitic remarks made at that protest (or the three men who did the Nazi salute outside the Jewish museum for that matter), but I don’t agree with your statement that we live in Australia so it shouldn’t concern us. When people are being murdered, kidnapped, displaced, it becomes a humanitarian issue that I think people should be concerned about - regardless of your stance. There are antisemitic people who support the #FreePalestine movement, but they don’t represent the whole movement. Whether you decide to engage with this issue is your choice, but I think showing empathy regardless of where you live in the world is hardly difficult.
I do feel bad for them, as well as any Palestinians/Israelis who live in Australia and have to watch this unfold and potentially worry for their families/friends livelihoods overseas. Yes, it is a humanitarian issue, but Australia isn't exactly in a big position to do anything about this. It should be the responsibility of bigger countries such as the USA, but clearly they have taken a side so that isn't exactly too beneficial.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I do feel bad for them, as well as any Palestinians/Israelis who live in Australia and have to watch this unfold and potentially worry for their families/friends livelihoods overseas. Yes, it is a humanitarian issue, but Australia isn't exactly in a big position to do anything about this. It should be the responsibility of bigger countries such as the USA, but clearly they have taken a side so that isn't exactly too beneficial.
then it shouldn't be sending planes to London to aid Israelis.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Nope, its literally irrelevant, and if you care enough about this to attend a rally then you're probably an idiot. This doesn't affect australia and we should have literally zero involvement in it either way.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Disregard the stuff about the Rothschilds. The rest is facts.

AAArated

HSC
no im not saying u im saying like history-wise, it's dumb for the israeli's to just come and be allowed to take land coz of the holocaust

anyway everyone is supporting Israel coz theyre either islamophobic or theyre scared of America
nah they supporting israel cos hamas killed innocents and proceeded to parade them through the streets, talking about how great it was on the internet. Also everyone that is islamophobic is in really just recognising patterns associated with this supposed "religion of peace"

nsw..wollongong

HSC
nah they supporting israel cos hamas killed innocents and proceeded to parade them through the streets, talking about how great it was on the internet. Also everyone that is islamophobic is in really just recognising patterns associated with this supposed "religion of peace"
did the idf not kill innocents and parade them thru the streets. what abt when Israel told 1.1 million Palestinians to go to the south then proceeded to bomb the south bc it was a trap. or when they cut off electricity and water to millions of Palestinians? or when they beheaded a baby and hung it on a rope with others forming a circle arnd it and chanting "gaza is a cemetery" ?

enoilgam

HSC
Nope, its literally irrelevant, and if you care enough about this to attend a rally then you're probably an idiot. This doesn't affect Australia and we should have literally zero involvement in it either way.
This 100%. Ive said it repeatedly, I cannot understand immigrants who leave their old country for Australia for a "better life" only to bring all their old country problems to Australia. I couldnt imagine going to my grandparents house and getting all political about the North-South divide in Italy or crapping on about corruption in Italy, they would think Ive lost the plot.

AAArated

HSC
yeh imagine supporting hamas bruh. " If those people really wanted to support Palestine and get involved they should have flown to Gaza and grabbed an assault rifle. This conflict doesn't belong to Australia and the fact that this hatred still exists in Australia shows how little these people have assimilated." ONG

AAArated

HSC
did the idf not kill innocents and parade them thru the streets. what abt when Israel told 1.1 million Palestinians to go to the south then proceeded to bomb the south bc it was a trap. or when they cut off electricity and water to millions of Palestinians? or when they beheaded a baby and hung it on a rope with others forming a circle arnd it and chanting "gaza is a cemetery" ?
what you expect them to sit like ducks whilst groups from egypt and lebanon join the fray against them? Hamas is telling it's civilians to not move, all the deaths are on them, which is still unfortuante of course. Hamas should have thought of the electricity and water thing before they fucked with civilians, again that's on them. As for the other shit you talking about, I don't know if that's true but if it is it's obviously also very disgusting. Tbh I don't really care who wins or loses, I just get pissed when anyone supports the rape/killing of civilians like those rallies in sydney.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
"crazy"????? justified, should have been deported
... im saying it was crazy they did that tf? calm down
what you expect them to sit like ducks whilst groups from egypt and lebanon join the fray against them? Hamas is telling it's civilians to not move, all the deaths are on them, which is still unfortuante of course. Hamas should have thought of the electricity and water thing before they fucked with civilians, again that's on them. As for the other shit you talking about, I don't know if that's true but if it is it's obviously also very disgusting. Tbh I don't really care who wins or loses, I just get pissed when anyone supports the rape/killing of civilians like those rallies in sydney.
did u expect Palestinians to sit like ducks too? ur awfully hypocritical, hamas is telling its civilians not to move because they know that israel's commands for them to move is a trap, and it happened right in front of our eyes. wtf do u actually want them to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)