• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Auto Wah

i use to think girls only like money and shit, but then i watch all those movies where girls were like "money doesn't mean jack" and always go for the one that is less rich (which is some how totally bullshit in the real world)
why do Adam Sandler keep making movies about him been a poor snob from nowhere and keep making hotties fall in love with him? and people watches those movies like me really kinda believe poor nervous losers can win the heart of a hottie.

I think to be charismatic is very important to score chicks.

charm is anothing, charm can go to hell and burn.

sorry i know a girl's opinion is what you wanted, but isn't what i said true?? charisma?? if you have that, then people won't take their eyes off you and love you. Charima can be dangerous sometimes, it can turn you into a dick.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
thats true. i've been victim to it before. charisma is a dangerous tool when in the wrong hands- especially when he's attractive. Sometimes, if you're weak, you can do the stupidest things. I hope I'm over that phase.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Looks matter. But only because it's the first thing that attracts you to someone.
However, if you know a guy and they're not good looking but they have the greatest personality, they are immediately good-looking in your eyes. Well that's basically what happens.

What I look for in a guy.

- Great personality
- Someone who isn't clingy
- Someone who you can actually have a conversation and joke with
- Someone who doesn't feel that being girlfriend-boyfriend means that holding hands, cuddling is ESSENTIAL in public
- Someone who likes and can have a decent converstaion with your family and friends

HSC
steph@nie said:
thats true. i've been victim to it before. charisma is a dangerous tool when in the wrong hands- especially when he's attractive. Sometimes, if you're weak, you can do the stupidest things. I hope I'm over that phase.
:(
you as well?

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i think thats what most people look for in a guy/girl

a major priority for me is that my family like her and that she likes my family, if that doesnt work, i would dump the girl on the spot.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
my brother went through that kind of thing, for 1.5yrs he was with this girl who was a complete cow..we kept trying to explain to him that this relationship was going no where but he was blinded..he moved out for about 6mths..realised what he was doing, left and moved back in with us..its taught me alot about relationships

J

jhakka

I don't think it should depend on the family. It should depend on if you genuinely like the person.

berry580

HSC
I don't think we should choose our boy/girl friend in the way that how our family wants us. I believe love is between 2 person, and 2 person only. If you dumped a girl because your mum doesn't like her or your dad doesn't like her, then you might as well call your girlfriend a dumb idiot, because she has found a boyfriend who can't even 'love'.

For a start, do you only kiss your girlfriend when your mum wants you to or only f--- when your dad wants you to? What happens if your grandmother doesn't want to your to f--- nor kiss, so what are you gonna do with your girlfriend then? Lick fingers? LMAO

e.g An imagined scenario-

You- Mum, I want to know that I've f---ed with my girlfriend today, is that what you want?
Mum- No!! Don't your dare f--- again in your LIFE!!
You- Ok.

So you went to your gf.

You- Hey, my mum don't want us to f--- anymore.
Gf- But we just did this afternoon.
You- Doesn't matter, I'll make up for it.
Gf- How? The 'tadpoles' are already swimming inside. :(
You- I have my methods to get them out.
Gf- Why are you taking my pants off? Aren't we not gonna f--- anymore?
You- Be quiet, I'm trying to 'summon' them out..........

Last edited:

Auto Wah

berry580 said:
I don't think we should choose our boy/girl friend in the way that how our family wants us. I believe love is between 2 person, and 2 person only. If you dumped a girl because your mum doesn't like her or your dad doesn't like her, then you might as well call your girlfriend a dumb idiot, because she has found a boyfriend who can't even 'love'.

For a start, do you only kiss your girlfriend when your mum wants you to or only f--- when your dad wants you to? What happens if your grandmother doesn't want to your to f--- nor kiss, so what are you gonna do with your girlfriend then? Lick fingers? LMAO

e.g An imagined scenario-

You- Mum, I want to know that I've f---ed with my girlfriend today, is that what you want?
Mum- No!! Don't your dare f--- again in your LIFE!!
You- Ok.

So you went to your gf.

You- Hey, my mum don't want us to f--- anymore.
Gf- But we just did this afternoon.
You- Doesn't matter, I'll make up for it.
Gf- How? The 'tadpoles' are already swimming inside. :(
You- I have my methods to get them out.
Gf- Why are you taking my pants off? Aren't we not gonna f--- anymore?
You- Be quiet, I'm trying to 'summon' them out..........

(pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff LMAO what an idiot)

dude you have issues, go get some help immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
what im saying is that if was with a girl that my family didnt get along with, and she didnt like my family, that i woud choose my family over the relationship

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
no matter how much i loved the girl, i love my family more, and i couldnt live with a relationship where i couldnt have both

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fair enough, but would you at least try and convince your family first before giving up entirely?

And by the way, that avatar up the top of the page is fucking digusting. Worst cleavage ever.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
of course i would try and work it out, but what im saying is that thats what would do at the end of my attempts, thats the final solution (there u go m.history students)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
I just want a guy who is older than me, smarter than me, i can look at without feeling physically sick and who can drive. So far ive found a guy who can drive.
...look at without feeling physically sick... muahha, either you have your standards set to high, or you may just be really shallow :S, or perhaps just a little motion sick.

How exactly can he make you physically ill? He's missing half a head and theres maggots migrating from his ear infection to his constant nose bleed due to his non existant nose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)