• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Auto Wah

Loz#1 said:
Fair enough, but would you at least try and convince your family first before giving up entirely?

And by the way, that avatar up the top of the page is fucking digusting. Worst cleavage ever.

just out of curiosity, how can you tell that's a bad cleavage?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Auto Wah said:
we've had this discussion in another thread but it got deleted. it looks like a bum in a bra.

life4_rent

lmao. in response to the FIRST QUESTION..

be a metro! yeh!!

lol.. no.. dont be a metro. dont shave ur legs. if u shave ur legs, i'll kill u. a guy has to be hairy in order to display some form of manliness.. also facial is good.. too much & i'll shave it off myself. no rat tails, no long hair, no trimmed pubes.. the metro thing is going way too far now.. to sum up: be substantially hairy =D

otherwise, someone who can laugh at themselves and be willing to listen and show support is enuff.. air guitarists are preferred.. lol

if ur pro-make out session.. call me.. call me now...

LMAO.. =P

ps. if ur taking this seriously, plz report to the nearest shrink.. u'll find me ther =)

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

arghhh i hate this!

- manboobs

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Auto Wah said:
Because mine is so much better. And as stephanie says, it looks like a bum in a bra.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
AsyLum said:
...look at without feeling physically sick... muahha, either you have your standards set to high, or you may just be really shallow :S, or perhaps just a little motion sick.

How exactly can he make you physically ill? He's missing half a head and theres maggots migrating from his ear infection to his constant nose bleed due to his non existant nose?
haha no i just want a guy who isnt that bad looking I dont care if he isnt the hottest guy in the world, i just dont really want the ugliest. And there are lots of nice looking guys... its just that they dont meet my other criteria :D

and yeah... maggots and non existant noses probably would make me physically ill

god im just digging myself in deeper here

meshy

steph@nie said:
we've had this discussion in another thread but it got deleted. it looks like a bum in a bra.
the actual girl from the avatar is pretty

i can't see it how you see it, cos i can't imagine someone's bum cheeks that far apart ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
older than me, smarter than me and can drive. I dont think my standards are set too high?
sounds like every high school girls guy....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)