• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (3 Viewers)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
AsyLum said:
SURE SURE :p

cos i cant stand someone who just submits, it would be too boring, its nice debating and holding your own on issues, brings a spice to conversations.
Exactly! Submission is dull, you need someone firey, and passionate.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Argue!!! I hate people who just agree because they can't be bothered to argue, or they don't want to offend me or get into a fight.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
funny u said that, i had an argument with a girlfriend over whether or not personality was more important then looks...i said that there pretty even but that first impressions are based on looks seeing that u dont know a persons personality on sight...but she thought that was bs and that on first sight u can see their personality and thats more important :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Looks are an important factor, no matter what anyone says. If you see someone, the urge to go and talk to them is fuelled by your attraction to them physically. Later on the personality bit becomes more important, imo.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
thats my point:
First impressions are based on looks
You dont see a girl and say, wow she looks like she has a great personality, im gonna go speak to her

You say, wow that girl has a hot bod and is beautiful, im gonna go speak to her

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeh, I'll agree with you there. Except I'm more likely to say, He's get major potential... I should commence eye sex. :p

BabySilver

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Do you think this is accurate???

when chicks are younger they want hot boys.

When they are older they want nice rich guys.

But at alll times if you are pooor and a bit of an uggg you can still score alot of chicks if your a goood talker?????

I sort of think if you can talk alot of shit, and are good at manipulating chicks you can score the most. If your cocky etc girls seem to love those guys.

BTW chicks can you give me your AGE, SEX, LOCATION and your Nashios and your interests please. We need more spading on here.

Yeah i think you have a point here, When I was in high school all the girls wanted guys with hot bodys, Now i am at tafe ant the girls there are older, they look for the money. Personally I have always disregarded all off that and hardly even notice a guy with he has me laughing. i'm a sucker for a good sense of humour, what can i say.
As for minipulating chicks.. if a chick falls for it from more then 3 guys or more then twice with the one guy, she needs to take a look at herself and her life.

tattoodguy

lol
i dont think one chick gave me her asl so i can spade her thats crazy. - stop playing hard to get girls i know you want me. :)

I know your on holidays and bored :) dont deprive yourself hurry up and msge me :)

But seriously ppple put ur asls on here please :) and nashio.

J

jhakka

If you want asl from girls only, you might as well just ask for al. No need for the s.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
:rolleyes:
tattoodguy said:
BTW chicks can you give me your AGE, SEX, LOCATION and your Nashios and your interests please.
we have an e-pimp here.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Assholes always score.

Assholes end up with the hottest chicks when they become 'reformed assholes' and pretend like the girl fixed them :) girls like to think they can help an asshole.

I've noticed a large group of girls that seem to love leb guys, they think they're heaps cool lol just cuz they're leb.

They're like 'my boyfriend has an excel, and it has fully sick chrome rims, and he's leb, so he could kick everyone's ass, and has like 1000000 cousins'

lol

librariver

What I want in a guy is someone like Legolas-LOTR!!
Swift, adventurous, passionate, and blonde!

I just love blonde Men with blue eyes! Hook me up! :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'd like someone who's : taller then me, i'm only 5'4 so someone around 6ft would be nice.but not a tall lanky guy.
honest, loving, someone who likes having a good time inside and outside :)..I have to admit looks do play a part, but thats not the major factor. But I think think physical attraction is what we notice first on people we havn't met before.
spontaneous, someone who likes showing affection in public..
well naturally he dosnt have to have everything I want, but some things would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)