• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (2 Viewers)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
~Perfection said:
for me..
umm..
Must be taller then me, have good taste in music, funky dresser, cute looking, not skinny/lanky, mature and funny.. has class..
oh, and has a lot of friends..! i like guys that hang out with quite a few male friends (eh' i know that sounds weird)
sounds exactly like what i like in a guy...also i like a guy who is muscley..but not too big...i like being hugged knowing he wont let anything get to me...if that makes sense...like he is my barrier..eh i dunno

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
sounds exactly like what i like in a guy...also i like a guy who is muscley..but not too big...i like being hugged knowing he wont let anything get to me...if that makes sense...like he is my barrier..eh i dunno
haha yeah.. i know exactly what you mean.. you feel protected and safe

i've only ever gotten that true feeling with one guy.. ah, the memories are all flooding back :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ah for me that guy just walked out the door :(...to go back to his place ;) i love him :) ive never met anyone who makes me feel as safe and secure as him

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Long hair or
Short hair or
Not fussed

... long hair for me thanks! Hate short hair (except for Delta she is the only on who can get away with it).

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The length of hair doesn't really bother me as long as it suits the girl.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeh some girls have really shit hairstyles... ergh i have no idea where they get their hair cut but they need to change stylists.
i think majority of girls look good with medium length hair..though im over the straight cut hair, it needs to be layered or something...otherwise its boring

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mines long and straight atm, its a bit boring, but i don't want to get it layered yet coz then they will cut too much off lol

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
does anyone else think that their partner has to have nice teeth?
i might just be strange.
but awful teeth is just the biggest turn off for me.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
mines long and straight atm, its a bit boring, but i don't want to get it layered yet coz then they will cut too much off lol
they dont change the length except for the top layers, the bottom can still be the same length, you just tell them you want your hair layered and you want to keep the length

and yeah i think if someone had totally fucked teeth id be turned off. my sister has weird teeth and i cant look at them cause they kinda grosse me out...like they dont have to be perfectly straight, but they do need to have a sense of neatness to them. my bf has nice teeth to an extent, they have a few chips and stuff in them and he has a sorta big overbite, but it isnt all bad, i think its cute. though he could do without the chips, since he got them when he was walking home from the tavern one night cause he'd been drinking and 5 aboriginals jumped him and kicked and beat the shit out of him and left him unconscious on the side of the road :(

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
my hair is long and straight and i'm going to get layers straight after the formal. just until then i'm keeping it so i can do whatever i want with it then.

ummm i don't mean their teeth have to be perfect, i don't have perfect teeth, that would just be dumb...
but i can't stand really crooked teeth (maybe cos i had them... braces fixed that though) or people who smoke and have really yellow teeth.

anyway my criteria are pretty standard, apart from the teeth:
- nice teeth
- sweet/nice personality
- not into drugs
- respectful

looks are a bonus. wouldn't mind if he were hot though... lol.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
I didn't mean that...............
you said for your criteria"does not post on internet forums"
so I said: whats the difference you do (post on forums) so why would it make a difference if she did
are you asking me out?

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Dominic said:
No Pookie I don't know what they say... what do they say about girls with nice teeth?
no i was hoping to move this conversation along. but we can make it up....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)