What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

zerocool

HSC
*Drool!* and LOL at Bob Dylan :p
Haha, you would.

LOL indeed :haha: He's the perfect example of what I look for in a guy, adorkable and funny. It would be awesome if he was a amazing musician too, but I'm not too fussed XD

HSC
Yeah. Personality...I find that people's attractiveness comes from how they *use* their faces, arms, hands etc, not the actual appearance of them.

Juraga

HSC
I'm after a girl who is cute, funny, knowledgable, has common sense, accepts me for me, preferably a curly haired brunette.

They also have to put up with my corny jokes

eg. The Harry Potter films are so unrealistic. Who ever heard of a ginger kid with 2 friends?

And my guitaring and singing.

missilelass

HSC
first off id notice looks first, whoever says they don't are lying

after then personality, that is, someone who has similar interests/hobbies and whom you connect with on a emotional/intellectual level
if he doesnt have an absolutely tiny... its a plus. not sure about a huge one though, that hurts. :/ if its tiny i like him less
money is a plus

if he doesnt have 'personality' (although thats a contradiction in itself as everyone has a 'personality' but when you are looking for someone with a 'personality' you basically mean someone with a similar or compatible 'personality' to yours), but he has looks and money id still go for him but not care about him much

and i like most girls

this thread is discriminatory towards people who are aren't heterosexual

parawhoree

HSC
first off id notice looks first, whoever says they don't are lying

after then personality, that is, someone who has similar interests/hobbies and whom you connect with on a emotional/intellectual level
if he doesnt have an absolutely tiny... its a plus. not sure about a huge one though, that hurts. :/ if its tiny i like him less
money is a plus

if he doesnt have 'personality' (although thats a contradiction in itself as everyone has a 'personality' but when you are looking for someone with a 'personality' you basically mean someone with a similar or compatible 'personality' to yours), but he has looks and money id still go for him but not care about him much

and i like most girls

this thread is discriminatory towards people who are aren't heterosexual

missilelass

HSC
*this thread is discriminatory towards people who aren't heterosexual

it should be 'what do you look for in people you are attracted to'

HSC
Yeah. Personality...I find that people's attractiveness comes from how they *use* their faces, arms, hands etc, not the actual appearance of them.
I agree actually. I'm thinking of Chris from Skins, who would look unattractive in a photo but is adoable because of his personality/facial expressions/movements.

In the opposite sex? I look for someone who is not stupid and not snobby mostly. I prefer brunettes for some reason. I do feel slightly guilty about this. :(

missilelass

HSC
omg horayy 4 unrealistic expectations !!!!!... ^^ :haha: :tongue: :music: :sun: :rudolf:
hmm yeah how likely is it you're going to get a smart pretty girl. pretty girls are more likely to be more sociable and spend more time grooming themselves, thus less time to spend on gaining 'brains'. you know how you get groups of good looking bimbos.

also good looking guys tend to realise they are good looking and go around playing girls just cause they can. you dont get many ugly successful sleazes, do you?

i know those were vast generalisations, but yeah. i think there is an element of truth there. theres probably alot of studies done on that sort of thing (that is, 'beautiful' people and how it affects them and the people around them)

omnipotent

HSC
I've realised that every pretty girl, hangs out with 1 or more less attractive friends in order to look even better.
I've realised that women at my age are stupid, and hornier than the males.

"omagaawwd look at his shouldaahs1!!!!!11111 soooo hawwwt"

skanks...

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I've realised that every pretty girl, hangs out with 1 or more less attractive friends in order to look even better.
I've realised that women at my age are stupid, and hornier than the males.

"omagaawwd look at his shouldaahs1!!!!!11111 soooo hawwwt"

skanks...

Whoever selectively chooses their friends based on appearances in order to elevate their physical appearance is quite moronic, and I do not believe it is common. How superficial can one get?

Stop making sweeping generalisations matey. Research shows that men are hornier than women. And we don't jizz over shoulders, we simply admire them from afar.

Juraga

HSC
Coolies.

I've got curly brown hair myself, and I keep getting told by girls that they want my hair...

Either my hair's really good that everyone wants it, or I've got girly hair...

williamc

HSC
-doesnt smoke excessively
-is smart and argumentative to an extent
-is hot
-isnt crazy
-isnt a hardcore drug rat
-is fun

Daipire

HSC
ok, it goes face, then skin, then everything else.

I seriously think that faces are the most important part of a person. I know a girl i'd title a 'stone cold fox' because she has a really nice face, mouth and hair, but a rock has larger breasts and no butt

maybe it's cause im not a tits and ass man (a joke to everyone who's heard that song)...

omnipotent

HSC
Stop making sweeping generalisations matey. Research shows that men are hornier than women. And we don't jizz over shoulders, we simply admire them from afar.
May I have a link to this research?
Experience tells me otherwise.

But ontopic, one of the most important feature in a girl is understanding
I understand that I say alot of stupid crap that a guy would laugh at, but a girl would probably find insulting. 4 years in a boys school does that.
Another thing is logic. I cannot stand girls who think with their looks instead of their heads. Tatoos, excessive piercings, overly sized heels, soo much money wasted on clothing.

I think that second one wiped out 99.9% of females (the remaining 0.1% are lesbians)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)