• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
thats right, no one is just attracted to personality, looks is a factor that contributes and people dont want to admit it for fear or being called shallow and inconciderate and that shit, god STFU

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
he should be willing to be my servant. :)
how very tyrannical =/
What kind of a servant? Some kinds of servitude are quite ...nice :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
camzilla said:
Farking hell males have this impossible image of the perfect chick....
I disagree, I think it's girls that have an impossible image of the perfect girl. Guy WANT a realistic girl, barbie dolls look skanky.

camzilla said:
...why are more you guys not like this?!!!!
Blondes are not all that you know...
Most guys are like that. Just because you see a girl that's really hot, it doesn't mean she's not allowed to have a boyfriend. Tall poppy syndrome, I feel.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
that is SO true.

so many girls want to make this superficial perfection of themselves, and it's just NOT necessary, if not accountable for having the opposite effect.

it's more important to attract a guy to who you are, unless you're just after random physical relationships... :rolleyes:

statistics show that when asked what the ideal woman body-weight is, the male answers were, on average, considerably higher than the females'.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
that is SO true.

so many girls want to make this superficial perfection of themselves, and it's just NOT necessary, if not accountable for having the opposite effect.

it's more important to attract a guy to who you are, unless you're just after random physical relationships... :rolleyes:

statistics show that when asked what the ideal woman body-weight is, the male answers were, on average, considerably higher than the females'.
Yeah I'd have to agree on all that.

I think us girls think that all guys want the "perfect" girl- blonde, big boobs, tall, skinny etc. When most guys don't care about what you look like (to an extent)- they like you for who you are.

I love the guys I race with cos of that. They see me when I'm dirty, (sometimes smelly), when I'm upset, when I'm just downright gross; and they still love me for me!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
50Cent said:
thats right, no one is just attracted to personality, looks is a factor that contributes and people dont want to admit it for fear or being called shallow and inconciderate and that shit, god STFU
so 50 would u wanna be with a chik that is super hot but treats u like absolute shit, walks all over you, controls you etc? If not, then u cant really say that "no one is attracted to personality", looks is the FIRST attraction, but not necessarily the most important.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Yeah I'd have to agree on all that.

I think us girls think that all guys want the "perfect" girl- blonde, big boobs, tall, skinny etc. When most guys don't care about what you look like (to an extent)- they like you for who you are.

I love the guys I race with cos of that. They see me when I'm dirty, (sometimes smelly), when I'm upset, when I'm just downright gross; and they still love me for me!
yes :uhhuh:
my boyfriend's seen me do the most embarassing crap, and seen me looking my absolute worst, and he doesn't care.

if you think about it, most (i emphasise, MOST) girls are capable of looking hot. they get their hair done, put on make-up, shove them into some good clothes, and voila. there are pretty girls everywhere. it's their personalities that make some of them more attractive than the rest.

kelbel88

HSC
What qualities do you like in the opposite sex?

what qualities do guys like in girls be genuine
same goes for girls ,what qualities do girls like in guys etc etc

kelbel88

HSC
i have an addiction to toned footballers especially from parramatta eels

Raspberry

HSC
If you ask any guy that question, the steriotypical guy would be after the good looking and the "hard rock solid body" type. It's in the males genes, there's nothing you can really do about it, that is why women especially attractive ones spend like hours and hours just to get ready for outings and stuff. It's genetically encoded, especially in today's society where image is considered as very important.
Personally if you ask me, besides looks the other important thing that i like is when gals are just cheerful and fun to be around. I hate the type of women that act rude, disgenuine and generally act condescendingly towards you, they are the type of women that put me off, especially the ones that think they are "too hot" for you.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
why is this in general discussion of the HSC? should this not be in l&r?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
_muse_ said:
why is this in general discussion of the HSC? should this not be in l&r?
I was wondering the same thing. But in guys, i like eyes, in particular, green eyes, i will fall for em straight away if they have green eyes. A cute smile and white teeth doesnt go astray either.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
anyone intelligent and not ugly
i find the intelligent ones don't actually bother with the whole makeup thing, trying to impress the other girls around them etc, they don't dig that whole scene...which i prefer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)