What do you think of the HSC? (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
Not every single education system has the basis of assessments and exams. By the logic that some people are "better at exams", imagine if you only had to do exams at the end of the term, you'd have the whole term to practice writing exams instead of spending your time doing assessments....like the old system...if people are bad/better at exams well I don't beleive that is purely by chance, obv if you prepare heaps you will write better exams.

However, the Uni prep is a good point :)
Do you honestly think being judged solely on exams is a fair and reasonable method of assessment?

123ash

HSC
HSC tests you persistence, hardwork, patience, and somewhat talent for 2 years.
if you cop with this contineously for two years, then HSC is the easiest thing ever.

Tumnus

HSC
HSC tests you persistence, hardwork, patience, and somewhat talent for 2 years.
if you cop with this contineously for two years, then HSC is the easiest thing ever.
2 years? maybe in some subjects yr 11 work is also assessed in yr 12 but otherwise? it's more the skills and knowledge foundation eg in English.
imo as the HSC is so "important" they should give us more time to do less work than less time to do much more.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
looking back the hsc was bludgy, and a breeze i did not try too hard, just enough to get the uai i needed, i got the uai i needed, it is 100 billion times easier then uni, enjoy it while you can.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
looking back the hsc was bludgy, and a breeze i did not try too hard, just enough to get the uai i needed, i got the uai i needed, it is 100 billion times easier then uni, enjoy it while you can.
Agreed, but it certainly didn't seem that way at the time, no matter how many people told me otherwise.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
2 years? maybe in some subjects yr 11 work is also assessed in yr 12 but otherwise? it's more the skills and knowledge foundation eg in English.
imo as the HSC is so "important" they should give us more time to do less work than less time to do much more.
bahahhaha are you serious - all the asssingments done in hsc can be finished within one night if you concentrate enough.

bunch of whingers

shell.q

HSC
i just updated my facebook status to i love the hsc.....im in one of those moods where it is going really well for me atm

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.
Yes, I'm lazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)