What do you want to be when you grow up (new troll free thread) (1 Viewer)

IamBread

HSC
I've always had an interest in looking at the stars, reading books, internet articles about planets, stars, the solar system. Just space in general.
Space is awesome. Go do physics. Physics is awesome.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Really? Wow! Me too! I read about it in an article and found it really interesting. Though, as you said, mainly research as it is still a fairly new field. But I'm also interested in marketing, so that's another idea.
Behavioural Economics could work well with Marketing. I'd say researching further into this would do you a world of good.

carpe_diem

HSC
Behavioural Economics could work well with Marketing. I'd say researching further into this would do you a world of good.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Do behavioural economics with marketing. It would be amazing. But not many unis provide behavioural economics. There's a major called decision sciences, but I think that's different.

ellie95

HSC
N/A
When I was young, teachers use to give assignments always asking, what do you want to be when your older. I said happy. They said that I didn't understand the assignment, I said they didn't understand life!!

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
When I was young, teachers use to give assignments always asking, what do you want to be when your older. I said happy. They said that I didn't understand the assignment, I said they didn't understand life!!
What a coincidence, that happened to me and 400 million other kids as well...

Examine

same
HSC
Overused quote is overused.

Aliyas

HSC
Hopefully a journalist working for a newspaper or TV show, or a doctor. Preferably an oncologist, but we'll see.

lilly luta

HSC
I wanna be a Korean Popstar or Actor in Korean dramas! *coughs*

Seriously:
I'm not 100% on anything to be honest since I have so many possible goals which all depends on my ATAR:
99.5+ USYD Commerce/Law
97.2+ UNSW Actuarial Studies or UTS Business/Law
96+ USYD or UNSW Commerce/Engineering
95+ Civil Engineering/ Architectural Studies
90+ Engineering (Electrical, mechanical, etc.)
85+ UNSW Interior Architecture or UNSW Construction Management and Property

So probably, either a lawyer, actuary, architect, manager of some sort or engineer I guess?
Lawyer or Actuary are my biggest goals probably.
Are you Korean? I love to go to Korea 1 day :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I wanted to be a k-pop star

But then they spewed out some racist shit about me not being korean enough

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Career prospects: Teacher, work in an office or become a freeloader. (From highly likely to likely)

Siddy123

HSC
faaaaaar absolutely awe inspiring, inducing such an indescribable state of mind. What an insrpirational message, good on you ellie95 for coming up with such a great saying.
Like bro. If i got a cookie for everytime i heard that quote, id be a jumping castle.

PS. i trol for lol ;)
i also assume max trolled u as well?
( btw max is my bug, crawling on ur screen, below)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)