• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what do your parents think about your sex life? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
Yeah I know that. But yeah, mum is just a bit spaz.

The std bit is pretty much why I'm not gonna have sex till I find "the one"

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
how are they more comfy?!?!
hipster undies all the way!!
I reckon gs are heaps comfy, I wear them at the beach.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
^man, pic pic pic! ;)

my parents are awesome. both are totally cool with my sex life, whateva it may be. i've had the don't become a dad just YET speech, but its all good. when i go out with chicks and stuf, my parents just give me knowing looks haha. it does get annoying sometimes when they tease me, or when they see a pretty girl walking past they point her out to me. :p they also buy me alco when i go to parties as well, which is tops.

but sadly atm i dont' have a sex life, and they're actually telling me to get one.. HAHA :p

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I've been with my gf for ages now and have been having sex with her for the majority of that time, I always assumed my parents knew the ammount of teasing I got off them.

Then one day my mum just put me on the spot and asked straight out I was pretty suprised to be asked - much like a dear in the headlights. I answered truthufully got a birth-control talk and they're cool with it, I just get more jokes from them about it.

She lives with her aunt and uncle who also know - I stay overnight there regularly in my gfs bed and they are fine with that, her aunt did walk in once which spoilt the mood to say the least.

My gf isnt allowed to stay over-night at my place I just get stonewalled when I ask for reasons and I'm moving out in a month or so, so while irritating that's bearable.

I do however have two funny stories:

Firstly when drunk my gfs aunt asked her whether she used the pill, she said yes, her aunt asked if we used condoms she said yes, her aunt advised against it as without is so much better.

A friend of mine (also been with his gf for a while and having sex for almost a year now) was in the kitchen talking with his parents (his gf wasnt there she was away or something) then his dad has stood up said to his wife (my friends mum) "lets go to the bedroom and have sex". My mates just blurted out something about rubbing it in that he wasn't getting any to which his dad replied "I dunno what you're complaining about - you get it three times a week, I'm lucky to get it once a month".

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I reckon gs are heaps comfy, I wear them at the beach.
wow..... you're so supercool

like noodle man up there, i dont have a sex life at the moment either :( it sucks :(

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
spiny norman said:
You don't have to wait long.

hahahaha so true. its ok azzie i will be ur booty call

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I doubt very much you'd have trouble finding a willing male, on the other hand even average looking girls dont have trouble - simple creatures that us men are and all.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
Some things are better left unsaid, unknown and so the ignorant continue to live their happy lives without a disruption to their 'perfect' world filled with innocence.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Er.. the first time, yes. Very much so.

After a while you just try to convince yourself they're heavy breathers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)