• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what do your parents think about your sex life? (1 Viewer)

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
I know how that is, there is no way my parents have sex, I doubt they even kiss.

And do girls get given "a talk" by their parents about sex? Like my dad sat me down and gave me condoms, so very American Pie, and so very awkward. It was just before the yr 10 formal - and we don't usually speak so to get some advice was weird. Do girls get that too, or are you just innocent lovelies?

spiny norman

HSC
Christmas last year I stayed down at my uncle's place, along with my parents, sister and grandparents.

I was in the bedroom next to my uncle and his partner, and was awoken every night by them having it off. It was very uncomfortable.

spiny norman

HSC
Paulus said:
And do girls get given "a talk" by their parents about sex? Like my dad sat me down and gave me condoms, so very American Pie, and so very awkward. It was just before the yr 10 formal - and we don't usually speak so to get some advice was weird. Do girls get that too, or are you just innocent lovelies?
HAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH.

My father has *never* done that with me.

Goes to show what he must think of my chances, I suppose.

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
It's not as tho I had any plans for that night, but u don't kick a gift horse in the mouth - I still accepted his condoms and then very quickly ran away.

spiny norman

HSC
Well it saves you money in the long run.

As for my parents having it off, my mother can not sleep with my father's snoring, so they don't even sleep in the same bed.

spiny norman

HSC
No, my sister has moved to England, and so as a result my old bed is free (I took her's, given it's a Queen Size), and we also had three spare beds to begin with, so they both have several places they can choose from when the other refuses to give up their bed for the night.

mack

Banned
HSC
spiny norman said:
Well it saves you money in the long run.

As for my parents having it off, my mother can not sleep with my father's snoring, so they don't even sleep in the same bed.
Hahaha thats like Georges parents from Seinfeld......

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Neither my folks or my brother have any idea, thats cause im a private kind of person, and only occasionally take a chick back to my place, usually ill take a chick wherever we are like a secluded spot on the beach or in a private room

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
my mum asked me if i wanted some of them vibrating condoms and if i did, she would buy them for me and give them to me for christmas.
i told her that i can purchase my own condoms.

she does know that i have had sex and she didnt like, probly because i was 15 when i first had sex, but know that im nearly 18, she doesnt really care all that much. but she doesnt know the full extent of my sex life. and i hope she doesnt.
vibrating condoms?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yes, vibrating condoms.
there is such a thing.
condoms.
that vibrate.
theres some battery operated ring thing that you attach to the condom at the end with the hole and it makes the condom vibrate.
or so from what i read.
im curious to try them out.
shame i dont have a bf or regular fuck buddy . . .

Skeeta

HSC
ive seen them.. apparently they arent al they are cracked up to be.. a bit better for the buy but the girl doesnt feel it..

i've been w/ my b/f for nearly 3 yrs i get the sex talk all the time but they dont actually "know" (i havent said yes or no), but we stay over each others houses all the time and been on hols together.. not allowed same bed though.. dang..

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Skeeta said:
ive seen them.. apparently they arent al they are cracked up to be.. a bit better for the buy but the girl doesnt feel it..

i've been w/ my b/f for nearly 3 yrs i get the sex talk all the time but they dont actually "know" (i havent said yes or no), but we stay over each others houses all the time and been on hols together.. not allowed same bed though.. dang..
hahah as if ur gonna go on holidays with ur bf and sleep in different beds... your parents are eitha really really really hopeful..(like mine) or they know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)