What do your teachers think of us??? (4 Viewers)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snot
well i think your wrong.they are showing the initiative to find extra resources. to do better in their HSC. and you know about this site, so i dont want to know what you think of your self....
is this aimed at me?
bah.......... :p

snot

no it wasnt it was actually aimed at a post that used to be here but now i cant find it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i just got the ee2 survival guide from my teacher the other day! ahaha in the top left hand corner was "www.boredofstudies.org"

i dont know if my other teachers know about it but they have never mentioned it ever and it is never mentioned among students or at year meetings either but i have seen a few ppl from my school asking for uai predictions here but they're not regular posters..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
its in the collection of notes and stuff on the main page under english extension 2. its just a very basic guide to ee2

snot

wouldnt that be illeagel or somthin to ban people from an educational site. that sounds completely STUPID!!!
:mad1:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
My Chem teacher LOVES it! he asks us to go on it!
Your Chem teacher is evil! He wants you to get addicted then fail

HSC
Our teachers like it because we can get extra info and insight off the website. It rocks! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!

MouNtY

i know of only about four ppl in my school that use it and i've neva actually heard any of the teachers at my school mention it. so i'm not sure that they do know about this site. but anywayz this site rocks.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
ive said it b4 but i found this site when i was looking up muck up day pranks for my sister last yr.
OMG--so after posting on here for a while, you can understand my slight discomfort when a few weeks ago our wacky physics teacher (IF U ARE READING THIS I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION AND AND AND WE;RE NOT IN SCHOOL :p) directed our class tot his site as a source of study notes etc.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm, my teachers seem to not bother, well sum do, the rest hate it, but then again they hate most things in this world coz they're teaching a bunch of juvenilles...?? maybe... the most dont mind the notes, but they dont like sum of the info, and also the fact half the class is here "racking up the skools internet fuel", as they put it....but we're paying our skool fees aye? ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
this site is actually so popular that im FAIRLY sure that some teachers at my school must have heard of it...how come they never tell us this stuff...well i found out anyway...:D

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
this site is actually so popular that im FAIRLY sure that some teachers at my school must have heard of it...how come they never tell us this stuff...well i found out anyway...:D
because you get sidetracked and waste time on these forums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)