What do your teachers think of us??? (2 Viewers)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
My economics teacher thinks its a great resource for students. His easy going though. I know that my legal and english teachers dont like the site but there like really fixed on their traditionalist ideas and complain about everything that is new in this world.

Xena W.Priness

hmmm well my blood sucking vampire teachers never mentioned this site! i just mispelt Board when i was typing it in! and more pleasant and rewarding mistake i cannot recall!!!

chris42

HSC
It be interesting to find out how many people got to the site by mispelling board for bored... I didn't have such a shock discovery, though my teachers sort of new about the site, but it was more the students showing the teachers :p

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
well my teachers are clueless about the existence of this site as far as i know except for the principal who recommended we come here...

kochou

first found out abt this place from english teacher
said theres some good stuff but to keep in mind that its studnet work and not neccesarily coorect

but now i just come for the forums :)

adamj

My teachers love the site, some of my teachers even use the site to find their notes (how did they get there?). No its really good as a resource and for guidance, and teachers know this.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
meh......we know about it but most I know are a little cautious about the info here as students *may* take info from here as gospel and kinda ignore the collective experience, knowledge and "up-to-datedness" of their teachers.
Me, I encourage my students to come here as its good to see what is going on out there and get ideas that I may forget / not know 100% about.
Funny though how many students on this board give the impression of the "cluelessness" of their teachers re this site and others-I mean, how do they know this? Assumption is not a good thing
{end of rant}

snot

well the majority of my teachers recomended this site to me and i gave it a go. and think its awsome! ive found that a lot of them get their notes from it.

Iunny

Hmm... i don't think a lot of ppl know about this site at my school, teachers and students. or maybe the teachers know about it but the students don't so the topic never comes up

snot

well i think your wrong.they are showing the initiative to find extra resources. to do better in their HSC. and you know about this site, so i dont want to know what you think of your self....

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
When we were talking about websites that are useful l chimed in "Bored of Studies"!!

I got this site from a friend, who must have google searched it or something.

It would be kind of hard to guess..because its .org, not .com or .nsw.edu.au

Gemstone

Well I found out about the site through my legal studies teacher. He said to be careful with some of the stuff though because a lot of it is students work but as long as you know your stuff well it's a great site. I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)