What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
actually, when i was in year twelve (2002), i dont think any of the teachers even knew of the site ...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
hey does this site have stuff for prelim so i can put my notes there since i'm finished with prelim?
the will soon have some prelim (although the focus will definitely/should be hsc) ... just email it to lazarus or private message him ...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
although i have never heard a teacher speak about it, i guess they know about it, and would probably like it

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

the will soon have some prelim (although the focus will definitely/should be hsc) ... just email it to lazarus or private message him ...
okay thanx

btw the way my notes almost got me big $$$ at skool it was that close

Rahul

Dead Member
good news for the ppl running this site....more teacher know about this site now than b4, also more teachers know about it than i thought!!!

I don't really care about what the teacher think of this site caus they're not doing the hsc.I think the site is the most comprehensive hsc site i've ever seen:rolleyes:

Generator

HSC
N/A
The majority of teachers would know about this site, I would think, as many knew of an older forum, and the people who created and linked their sites, from 2001, even though they were nowhere near the level of this (in general... please don't ban me :)). Some were even talking about copyright issues with regards to certain trial papers being held online, but I'm guessing that they didn't do anything about it.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
My teacher hates this site now because Lord Ac never does any thinking for himself anymore. He turns up to school with notes printed off this site and answers all questions based on those sheets.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah i think some teachers get annoyed when you get "too much" help, but that is up to the individual whether they want to do their own work, coz in the end, something has to be their own.

Brinckles

;) As a Teacher i think it s a great site!! My studetns aremaking great use of the forums and the study material.

Havent seen any of my exams or assignments posted Yet!! ;)
As many of you have said, your teachers have copyright concerns, as i do!! The material developed as part ofd our employment technically belongs to the school / institution for which we work.

But - your taught to share form an early age!:p

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
nice to see some views straight from the horses mouth, brinckles. thanks for your input.

pcreedy

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
You'd be surprised where teachers turn up.
Personally I think the sites great and i ve even been known to use some tests for my students, it also helps me understand my students points of view.
Keep up the great work !
:)

swingin' n

all of my teachers think this site is the best thing since sliced bread (and that's saying something- coz sliced bread is pretty cool when you come to think about it :D )

they won't shut up about it

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
quite a lot of my teachers recommended this site to me (mainly to get past papers off it) although can't say i need them for maths - every 2U student get's this fat booklet with about 15 trial papers from 2001 in it... from all different schools (it's the schools property though - we have to give them back at the end of the year)

PG5

HSC
i've heard this site from a few of my friends, but haven't heard it from any my teachers yet... so yeh, i think i'll use this site for papers and notes to study for exams, n ask for SOME help in assignments.. but yeh, i won't plagarize... plagarizing is just gay coz u'll eventually forget it all coz u dun understand what ur talking about...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
my chem teacher told us 2 get all the past papers

another teacher confused u with the board and then wondered y some of the notes were giving a certain point of view

and another really has never heard of it

chip

HSC
english teachers ay school seem to like the site.......... one teacher hands out the notes you have and pretends there hers

my english ex2 teacher thought that this forum thingo was useful after i told him about all the other scriptwriters on here.......

---------wow my 100th post---------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)