What does everyone think of business studies? (1 Viewer)

What do u think of business studies

• Total voters

boredofkatie

HSC
I LOVE the topic and concept of Business. And I know business is my life.

Although my business studies class is shit. My teacher makes it really difficult. like.. REALLY difficult. It's impossible to learn anything during the class. I learn all my content from home summarising the text book and excel notes.
I agree (however I have a great teacher). While we do a lot of summarizing during class, our class is full of well, dead-beats, to put it nicely, and they really don't give a crap for anyone's future, but their own which consists of smoking cigarettes, going to 'raves' and loving Hannah Montana. Its really quite distracting.

Plus our class has over 30 people (yuck) :mad1: and so theres about 10 textbooks for us all. So I don't get to take it home and check over stuff. Thankfully I have my beloved excel guide. :haha:

However, I think the course is great. I'm excited for next year when we'll do more in-depth stuff about marketing/hr/etc etc and I can see exactly what direction I want my career to go.

People definitely choose this subject to 'drop' it. Unfortunately they don't realise they're jeopardizing others' education in the process -_-".

nadiayui

HSC
i hate this subject so much.
my teacher is crap and doesnt like me for no apparent reason,
there is so much content to learn
and my fellow classmates dont make it any easier- plus i have no interest in the subject and was forced to by my school shitty line system.
argh
half yearly tomorrow for it, cramming is the key.

macca1819

HSC
Meh, it's alright. It depended on the subject for me, I did it last year.

Management/Change - boring.
Financial Planning - boring.
Employment Relations - okay.
Marketing - slightly interesting.
Global - slightly interesting.

Miz Janani

HSC
I love business :)
We have a great teacher and he makes it really interesting..

The only thing i dont like about it is that there is so much content to memorise...

But it's the last subject i would consider dropping..
As for biology... :burn:

shady145

Banned
HSC
well its my least interesting subject, and worst ranked subject (2nd), but its still okay, class is laydown/eased. but my poor english skills make it harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)