What does your desk look like? (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Mate, I was commenting on Carrosticks photos not your rofl
Oh I can explain that.

When I was in Year 12, I often helped out this girl in the year below me for Maths.

When I graduated, she wanted to show her appreciation for my help so she got me a teddy bear, which is the little white one you were talking about.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Oh I can explain that.

When I was in Year 12, I often helped out this girl in the year below me for Maths.

When I graduated, she wanted to show her appreciation for my help so she got me a teddy bear, which is the little white one you were talking about.
It sounds like you got ripped off :p

Skeptyks

HSC
This is where I teach from, and study when I don't want to get distracted.

Part of my collection. Many are missing because I've lent them to students.

My setup (you can see OzKo's DP haha)
I removed the images as it is a bit large, anyway your room must be pretty big to have those 2 desks + other stuff.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
It sounds like you got ripped off :p
Haha nah not really. I enjoyed helping other people and I expected nothing in return. The teddy bear was quite a surprise.

I removed the images as it is a bit large, anyway your room must be pretty big to have those 2 desks + other stuff.
My room has the one without the computer. The computer desk is downstairs in a separate room.

Skeptyks

HSC
Haha nah not really. I enjoyed helping other people and I expected nothing in return. The teddy bear was quite a surprise.

My room has the one without the computer. The computer desk is downstairs in a separate room.
Do you own it? Must be nice having a ... tri-screen? (don't know whats after dual-screen)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
IMG_7874.jpg

Now that I think about it, my desk is pretty clean because I have nothing much to study... Anyways, here's a game for all bos people. Can you spot all 4 clocks in the picture? I have a watch and 3 pocket watches in this image :D. See if you can spot all four. (edit: easier image)

Attachments

Last edited:

lilly luta

HSC
View attachment 24764

Now that I think about it, my desk is pretty clean because I have nothing much to study... Anyways, here's a game for all bos people. Can you spot all 4 clocks in the picture? I have a watch and 3 pocket watches in this image :D. See if you can spot all four.
I did :) 3 on the desk and one on the calendar :)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
i'm too ashamed to take a picture of my desk in this state ;_;

when I clean up, i'll upload a picture (if I get around to it)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My desk is a block of wood....seriously, how did you guys manage to afford such shiny desks?!

SunnyScience

HSC
View attachment 24765

Now that I think about it, my desk is pretty clean because I have nothing much to study... Anyways, here's a game for all bos people. Can you spot all 4 clocks in the picture? I have a watch and 3 pocket watches in this image :D. See if you can spot all four. (edit: easier image)
Omg...WE HAVE THE SAME DESK!!!! :D

DESK BUDDIES!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Everyone is sooo organised...
I have roughly a 30 cm layer of paper covering all of my desk... since it's holidays i should probably start sorting it out

zombies

HSC
View attachment 24765

Loving the '99.7+' on your wall :p cute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)