What does your desk look like? (1 Viewer)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Really?
Is it going to cost me? :p
I don't think so.
In 2009 I had a crap teacher, I left her after I did my exam. A year later I realised I never got my certificate and I asked them to send it to me.
You probably just need your candidate number (I'm not sure how you can get it if you don't have it)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I don't think so.
In 2009 I had a crap teacher, I left her after I did my exam. A year later I realised I never got my certificate and I asked them to send it to me.
You probably just need your candidate number (I'm not sure how you can get it if you don't have it)
I don't have any of that. Oh well, i'll just try to contact her. It'll be really awkward though :/

And I feel rude asking for them...

madharris

HSC
N/A
I don't have any of that. Oh well, i'll just try to contact her. It'll be really awkward though :/

And I feel rude asking for them...
If you earned it then they're yours :p
Unless your teacher is a bitch (like mine was) she will give them to you if she still has them

annagurl

HSC
N/A
What's the certificate for?
Gradesssss one and two :p

Yes i'm a n00b, I only started learning in 2008 when I got a piano for christmas, and did a grade every year (Except this year because i'm quitting)

zombies

HSC

Yes i'm a n00b, I only started learning in 2008 when I got a piano for christmas, and did a grade every year (Except this year because i'm quitting)
haha :p I did my prelim and grade 1 in the same year. I dunno where all my certificates are, though...

Eg155

HSC
Photo 1.jpgPhoto 3.jpgPhoto 5.jpg
had trouble aiming with laptop webcam... but here is my lovely, tidy study room.. :L :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Grade 2 piano? Nice.

Let's get you to play the piano when we go to Parramatta on Wednesday, during the lunch break!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)