What food do you want to TRY? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Out of all the times I've been to Singapore/Malaysia I still have not yet had durian. Me want durian.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Out of all the times I've been to Singapore/Malaysia I still have not yet had durian. Me want durian.
I thought you can get durian anywhere. That being said, it tastes like mushy mutated bananas. Once you taste it, you either absolutely hate or like it.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought you can get durian anywhere. That being said, it tastes like mushy mutated bananas. Once you taste it, you either absolutely hate or like it.
That is so dank :D

Occupied

HSC
N/A
green tea icecream :oink:

German Sausage :)
LOL
when i first saw this i was like
O.O
cuz u know birch juice and grass juice and all that was running through my head
and birch juice is, idk, prolly made from birches and grass juice is made from grass
so i was like
german sasuages.... r made from germans??

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
green tea icecream :oink:

LOL
when i first saw this i was like
O.O
cuz u know birch juice and grass juice and all that was running through my head
and birch juice is, idk, prolly made from birches and grass juice is made from grass
so i was like
german sasuages.... r made from germans??
LOL.

they're actually very good :) theres more than 1200 types! but i might be very biased in this direction haha

Fiction

HSC
LOL.

they're actually very good :) theres more than 1200 types! but i might be very biased in this direction haha
The green tea icecream (yum) or the German sausages? :p
Wow, I'm impressed. I mean, is there 1200 types of any other food? (This makes me wonder if they have other weird meat that's not poultry/livestock/typical meat.)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
The green tea icecream (yum) or the German sausages? :p
Wow, I'm impressed. I mean, is there 1200 types of any other food? (This makes me wonder if they have other weird meat that's not poultry/livestock/typical meat.)
oop! i didnt see the green tea ice cream there!

but i have tried it, and its quite good, if the flavour is balanced right - sometimes it can be too strong, and it needs a bit of sugar.
and yeah the german sausages are also very good

theres probably like 1200 types of curries? im not sure. Maybe 1200 types of pizza?? i feel like this question deserves investigation!
omg it would take like 4 years to get through all of them, if you ate one a day ;__;

Fiction

HSC
oop! i didnt see the green tea ice cream there!

but i have tried it, and its quite good, if the flavour is balanced right - sometimes it can be too strong, and it needs a bit of sugar.
and yeah the german sausages are also very good

theres probably like 1200 types of curries? im not sure. Maybe 1200 types of pizza?? i feel like this question deserves investigation!
omg it would take like 4 years to get through all of them, if you ate one a day ;__;
LOL
For some reason that cracked me up xD.
Green tea anything is nice~ :p
Is there? I had no idea - that's pretty interesting actually. :) Imagine if you ate one, once a week. It'll take 23 or so years lol.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't consider this food .. but the world's hottest chilli .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)