what do girls like

• nice guy

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • jerk

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters

anne1010

HSC
stampede please dont get any bigger. ur body looks awesome.

anne1010

HSC
i just realised this is the "What girls like" thread.
thats what girls like lol.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol thats what they all say ;)
lulz ok
i always remember it being 99 but i just dug it up recently and apparently its 100. meh lol
m8

I can understand your skepticism, especially given that it was my first post on this site, but i can assure you those results are genuine. I am well aware that this is far from absolute proof, given the ease of editing images nowdays, but I would ask you to consider whether someone would go to all this hassle to post fake results on a website anonymously behind an alias. Image of my results is attached (if I managed to do so correctly).

As I said in my original post, I'm obviously ecstatic to get such a good mark, especially considering I did no preparation at all, but I feel somewhat guilty given that i have no intention of doing any course which requires the UMAT and therefore robbed someone who needed it of a place.

For those who do not wish to look at the image, the marks for each section were 108, 61, 82. For an overall score of 84 and in the 100th percentile
this dude put up that exact same picture a few years ago, m88888888

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=184164&page=2

post #93

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
ahahaha fuck i just remember seeing the image before so i googled the scores and that thread came up

!!!!1111!!!11anbozxvdnm';fnkbz'of
z

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)