What happen if... (1 Viewer)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
the supervising people found notes in toilet?

This happened in my school~~~the supervisors found notes in boys and girls toilet~~~They announced it right after the exam finish~~~(I wonder how they found them)~~~I am looking forward to see people getting busted for this.

thanx God I didnt go to toilet~~~so I wont be affected~~~

Anyone cheated in your school?~~~

jesuslovesyou

HSC
wow how exciting!!
i think it would be easy to cheat (not that i would) as they can't exactly follow you in there, you could write on yourself

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
No one at our school has cheated. It's just plain stupid.

In all the exams I get so paranoid that anything can get classified as cheating... I take out all my crap and chuck my pencil case away... and I have to get rid of my phone and iPod... everything makes me so paranoid.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cheating would be really easy you just hide notes in your shoes and go to the toilet pull them out read them and go back. although for stuff like english i think the time wasted going to the toilet would probably f you over anyway.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Hagaren said:
cheating would be really easy you just hide notes in your shoes and go to the toilet pull them out read them and go back. although for stuff like english i think the time wasted going to the toilet would probably f you over anyway.
heh.

and even if they knew you had exam notes,
they couldn't physically search you, besides, empty your pockets.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Easier for girls. Just stick the note in your bra... Then there is no way they can catch you due to sexual assult laws

obiman

HSC
yeah but there are always those odd women supervisors who while reaching in will muttering i love my husband just to reasure them selves

HSC
midifile said:
Easier for girls. Just stick the note in your bra... Then there is no way they can catch you due to sexual assult laws
Write it ON your breasts :)

obiman

HSC
no no no worst place the old farts do look there u know

i truly feel sorry for u girls

Zippora

HSC
does anyone have any stories about people getting caught cheating at their school?

HSC
Rebekkie said:
are toilets at school are graffitied with shakespeare quotes. lol
Lol
Taggers have become deep literary intellectuals.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Why would those who cheated leave the notes in the toilet, especially if they were hand written notes and not typed notes? It is like breaking into a house and having dinner therer while you're at it, it is just plain stupid. If you're going to cheat, you want to di it, i.e. be 'in and out' without anyone ever noticing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)