What have you eaten today? (5 Viewers)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
:-(

Once i had to swallow listerine. I was at work and my teeth felt funny, had some listerine in my bag and started swishing. Walked into the bathroom to spit it out and another girl who works there was right there and i was hoping she'd just smile and say hey so i could just smile back, but she asked me a question. I didn't want to spit out listerine in front of her because a) that's gross and b) who has listerine at work? so i just swallowed it. It was fucked.
hahahaha oh wow that would have sucked heaps

Shit, want me to tell that story again!?!??!
yes yes again again again

apollo1

Banned
HSC
1 pita pocket with chilli tuna, lettuce and hot chilli sauce
1 pita pocket with chicken breast, lettuce, hot chilli sauce

muhahahahahaha

HSC
100% srs, eating the golden gaytime now, best stuff ever
hahahaha....omg...im starting to crave for a golden gaytime now!!!
but i cant have any junk food today..i had a ricotta cheesecake slice yesterday :cry:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahaha....omg...im starting to crave for a golden gaytime now!!!
but i cant have any junk food today..i had a ricotta cheesecake slice yesterday :cry:
Just so you know, nothing beats them, best ever! omg that was soooo delicioussss

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Just so you know, nothing beats them, best ever! omg that was soooo delicioussss
omg...stop making me hungry!!! but yes, golden gaytimes are the best (kinda like the maccas bubble gum mcflurry though..they taste so bubblegummy!! mmmmm.......mcflurryy....)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
have you had the new cornetto enigma. best thing ever. going to get myself a 6 pack when my diet is complete as a reward. :D :D :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
have you had the new cornetto enigma. best thing ever. going to get myself a 6 pack when my diet is complete as a reward. :D :D :D
na, i havent had that yet!! how is it different to da normal cornetttoooooooo?? (sorry, all i can think of when someone says cornetto is that ad where theyre like "cornetooooo no boring bits!!"

apollo1

Banned
HSC
na, i havent had that yet!! how is it different to da normal cornetttoooooooo?? (sorry, all i can think of when someone says cornetto is that ad where theyre like "cornetooooo no boring bits!!"
so true. cornetto is never boring. also the new cornetto is not much different to the usual its just a bit richer in terms of the taste. but all the cornettos have like 13 grams of saturated and trans fat in them so save them for special occasions or when you are down.

ice-cream = great food when you are feeling down

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont have any boring bits either babe :p

--

Yeah cornetto is pretty awesome.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
so true. cornetto is never boring. also the new cornetto is not much different to the usual its just a bit richer in terms of the taste. but all the cornettos have like 13 grams of saturated and trans fat in them so save them for special occasions or when you are down.

ice-cream = great food when you are feeling down
yeah i know eh? they really are fattening...but mmmm cornetto..i love sweets so thats why i try to stay away from them..
im obsessed with chocolate cake..

@iRuler..omg lol.
yeah cornetto shits on all the other icecream brands.
im not really a magnum fan party cos its just normal vanilla icecream with chocolate coating..maybe a few nuts and shit inside but thats about it.. sobs...

yeah iRuler..you have awesome hair!

EDIT: my fave ice cream flavour is Pannacotta with rasberry swirl...mmmmmm

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
4 crumpets with vegemite, 2 kiwi fruits. Bound to get progressively worse as the day goes on @ beach + grog + junk food.

boris

Banned
HSC
Alright so my diet is routine.

Breakfast = 1 whole egg sandwich(fried) + 11 egg whites (fried) + 550 mL of high calcium low fat milk
snack during school = 3 chocolate up and go's. with a muesli bar.
after school snack = tuna sandwich
After lunch/dinner W/e you call it by then = 3 chicken breasts one large bowl of salad + water + a fatless chicken thigh fillet sanwhich with some salad + low fat cottage cheese.
After gym = 3 serves of protein powder
Before i sleep 1 serve of protein powder

and i tend to sneak in fruits
haha mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)