HSC
Uni Grad
Some more Bun Rieu today! :)
Breakfast + Lunch (3pm again...) - Bun Rieu + serious gourmet shit
Dinner (probs in 15mins from now) - Bun Rieu

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Who here has tried that viet restaurant just across the UTS tower building (not central park)? Looked nice and it was quite cheap, but when I ate roasted chicken w/rice ($10), I've discovered a small piece of plastic in my chicken breast.

Never again!

Audranda

HSC
2 slices of toast, water, grapes, Mi Goreng, pepperoni sticks (not sure what they're called), pomegranate, tofu, rice and kale. :blink2:

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Plane food

Chinese banquet type food

Dat juxtaposition between the food quality lol

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Who here has tried that viet restaurant just across the UTS tower building (not central park)? Looked nice and it was quite cheap, but when I ate roasted chicken w/rice ($10), I've discovered a small piece of plastic in my chicken breast.

Never again!
OMG gross!! What's it called? You should tell the council or something or complain and get your money back

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
"Pho Mumum". I've studied here for almost a year now and encountered this place for the very first time just 2 weeks ago. Nice staff though, but the tables were very sticky and very cramped. I wouldn't also expect them to give out water using home-like cups to its customers. Now I can see why their food is $10.

Well, back to Broadway Maccas for me...
OMG gross!! What's it called? You should tell the council or something or complain and get your money back

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
"Pho Mumum". I've studied here for almost a year now and encountered this place for the very first time just 2 weeks ago. Nice staff though, but the tables were very sticky and very cramped. I wouldn't also expect them to give out water using home-like cups to its customers. Now I can see why their food is $10.

Well, back to Broadway Maccas for me...
The service and general looks aren't that great, but the food is fine to me. I personally don't care too much about service etc, as long as I get a cheap feed.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Cafe de Coral. Canadian maple syrup chicken fillet and ham w/ toast + HK milk tea.

KFC. Zinger burger meal w/ a la king chicken rice +Pepsi

Cafe de Fairwood. Italian style chicken fillet w/ black pepper sauce on a sizzling plate + lemon coke.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Cafe de Coral. Canadian maple syrup chicken fillet and ham w/ toast + HK milk tea.

KFC. Zinger burger meal w/ a la king chicken rice +Pepsi

Cafe de Fairwood. Italian style chicken fillet w/ black pepper sauce on a sizzling plate + lemon coke.
OMG! I love Cafe de Coral! #sojelly

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Breakfast: scrambled eggs (6 egg whites, 2 yolks, cheese and pepper), 2 slices of whole meal bread

Lunch: Gloria Jeans Very Vanilla Chiller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)