What HSC Subjects Are You Guys Doing? (2 Viewers)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
I have never been much good at maths but I'm really starting to get better so Im either going to drop extension 1 maths or extension 1 english, not really interested in extension 2 for either

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I cannot definitely say what I am doing next year. It really depends on how I go this year. Let's see:
  1. I will be repeating HSC Mathematics, Extension 1 and 2 if I do not get Band 6 in each one (that's this year).
  2. I really do think I have got a fair chance of getting over 95 in 2 unit and over 45 in Extension 1. For Extension 2, let's just forget it.
  3. I will definitely do Business Studies and Biology next year because they prove to be my best subjects.
  4. I will have to do English and SOR I.
  5. For Chemistry, I will have to see. Even if Chemistry is probably my worst subject (except English) I am topping my class. So why would I drop? But I want to have 11 units next year instead of 13 so I feel like dropping it. But I shall see. If I get more than 94 I will keep it, if I can't I will just drop. Why not?

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
ZEROtheHERO said:
OMG, THATS SO COOL. you can full do that a walk to remember thing (where jamie goes to the border and is in two places at once).

Serzly, you should do that. =|
Haha thanks for the suggestion, we're presenting our English speeches next period and I've already decided on my related texts. Wish me luck! =]

dpospination said:
thats very interesting, how close do u live to the border? like, is it 10 mins walk away? interesting to cross the border evryday
I live like the town before the border...if that makes any sense. =] And my school is about 20 mins drive away from my house, up in the hills of glorious Terranora. =]

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
I'm hoping to do these subjects for the HSC:
Mathematics Extension 2
Mathematics Extension 1 (if I do crap this year)
English Advanced
Studies of Religion 1
Business Studies
Physics OR Software Design & Development - one's gotta go, but not sure which one
and maybe Cosmology or Philosophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)