What if the HSC gets leaked? (1 Viewer)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but what if they only find out it has been leaked after the actual exam? What happens if the back-up is leaked as well? (I know, very unlikely, but still!)
Who cares!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
They actually are kept at police stations, and are sealed in such a way that the examiners know if someone has tried to open them or take a look.
Really? My mum's a cop at HQ, and I've asked if she knew, and she said she didn't. Then again, I figure even if she did, she'd never tell me anyway.

R

Ranga1

I have all of the hsc maths exam papers. Email me if you want a copy (of course, if you got my free help at the start of the year you wouldn't need to cheat to do well, you would be pro by now!!!)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have all of the hsc maths exam papers. Email me if you want a copy (of course, if you got my free help at the start of the year you wouldn't need to cheat to do well, you would be pro by now!!!)
Well, in a year or two, we'll be 'pro', and you'll still be fat and ugly. *shrug*

2011_

HSC
Can this possibly be true? Surely not?

2011_

HSC
Surely this isn't true? Surely all of the HSC Math papers haven't been leaked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)