what is everyone doing for schoolies this year? (1 Viewer)

123lukeyy

HSC
Heard Terrigal is gonna go off for those that cbf going QLD... so that's where im heading !

lucy-in-the-sky

HSC
south coast :)
just really want to get away from everything for a week and hang with friends...main reason I'm going

nathanf

HSC
Going to Vietnam and Korea ( If I have the money ) Should be awesome :D

Pretty much everyone I know is going to either Queensland somewhere or Bali, not too many people are going overseas ( Besides Indonesia)

claremorgan

HSC
N/A
Currently my son is doing well in Tallulah Falls. It is an independent, coeducational college preparatory boarding school in Georgia for students grades 6 to 12. The school also has a comprehensive college counseling program where students are helped through their high school years to follow a track that will lead them to the right college for them.

If you are interested and for more information about this boarding school, click here.

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Currently my son is doing well in Tallulah Falls. It is an independent, coeducational college preparatory boarding school in Georgia for students grades 6 to 12. The school also has a comprehensive college counseling program where students are helped through their high school years to follow a track that will lead them to the right college for them.

If you are interested and for more information about this boarding school, click here.
wtf cunt

jasonn

HSC
Surfers is the only place to be for schoolies..

though at the end of the week, my body nearly shut down on me. well worth it though

LonelyWolf

HSC
Surfers is the only place to be for schoolies..

though at the end of the week, my body nearly shut down on me. well worth it though
im going there as well, but i reckon there will be tonnes of fags there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)