What is more attractive for a guy to be driving: manual or auto? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I just recently taught my bf how to drive a manual car.

It doesn't matter, as long as he has his licence and his own car.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol. Been on my P plates for around 8 months now and only just learned manual. NOT because I didn't want to, but because neither my Mum or Dad owned a car with a Manual gearbox, and because I was buying an Auto cheap off my uncle. Manual is more fun though.

I don't think girls really care. Most I know drive Auto because they are scared of breaking a Manual car (I have witnessed three girls do this outside my old school), or are afraid of them and the complications that arise if you stall, etc, so they have no excuse :D.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol. Been on my P plates for around 8 months now and only just learned manual. NOT because I didn't want to, but because neither my Mum or Dad owned a car with a Manual gearbox, and because I was buying an Auto cheap off my uncle. Manual is more fun though.

I don't think girls really care. Most I know drive Auto because they are scared of breaking a Manual car (I have witnessed three girls do this outside my old school), or are afraid of them and the complications that arise if you stall, etc, so they have no excuse :D.
Hey there... : P

XPac2

HSC
well i drive an auto cos they're easier to drive. Also, most girls up this way just wanna root so cars mean nothing.

skip8

HSC
wow,
i am curious...
do girls really care that much?
cos manual isnt hard at all to drive, seriously.
i find it easy to do a few things at once while driving manual, once i've changed gears.

i think this is such a rare question.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
All the girls so want to have sex with me, just because I can take off without stalling.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Girls will show interest in the guy with the Ferrari. But without some charm and personality or paying for it (either directly or indirectly), he's not going to get laid.
but you only need a smidgen of personality to get laid when you have a ferrari.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
there are girls who will fuck you because you have a nice car.

i know people like that.

you will get laid by naive girls that don't think ahead and are only interested in the image of riding around with some independent leader of a man because he is percieved that way, because he has a nice car.

Bainesy

HSC
there are girls who will fuck you because you have a nice car.

i know people like that.

you will get laid by naive girls that don't think ahead and are only interested in the image of riding around with some independent leader of a man because he is percieved that way, because he has a nice car.
fuck me! i need to get me a nice car then

madsam

God among men
HSC
Whilst an auto probably doesnt make girls think any worse of you, if the girl knows anything about manuals, they are a bit sexier. Hell, i got laid in my manual car on the basis that its manual and its a car. That isnt to say we wouldn't have done it had it been an auto, but still :p

kay90

HSC
manual is only sexy if the guy knows how to drive it really well. i find riding in a manual a bit frustrating.

Pace_T

HSC
yeah guys, hit the accelerator when you downshift throughout every gear. it gets the girls really wet :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)