What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I've known girls who have been proud of being sluts even when they weren't getting any sex.
They do it for a control thing. They like to feel that they can control men with sex.

Also, some girls just enjoy sex, which isn't a bad thing.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jumb said:
They do it for a control thing. They like to feel that they can control men with sex.

Also, some girls just enjoy sex, which isn't a bad thing.
I think it's aslo because they are ashamed of being sluts so they hide it by pretending to be proud of it. That's why they do this "I'm a reborn virgin" bullshit.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think it's aslo because they are ashamed of being sluts so they hide it by pretending to be proud of it. That's why they do this "I'm a reborn virgin" bullshit.
Hahah, reborn virign. Those girls are just plain old stupid.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
its a rep thing... if ur a virgin and u go around screaming how proud you are of it... u obviously want people to go OMG She's 17 (or watever) and hasn't had sex!!! It's one of those things in life that you show off and the longer you last the more "cool" it is... it's kind of sad really... if your a virgin good on you, but don't shout it from the roof tops... no one gives a fuck, for starters, and secondly it's not the most public of issues to share.

HSC
N/A
yes
.. remember not to shout it from the roof tops ..
hmmm - well, it's sad how people dont appreciate virginity
however, if you wanna have sex, go ahead - in the end, it's up to the individual who's doin the deed... no one else can determine any factors about sexuallity - not really..

Lennie

iamsickofyear12 said:
Then why are so many people so proud of it?
because movies, television, society & the media teach you to be proud of it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nick1048 said:
I don't understand all the hype that virginity attracts...

especially on BoS these days...
Neither do I. It's much easier to get some action from a chick who has already had sex than a chick who is still a virgin.

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Neither do I. It's much easier to get some action from a chick who has already had sex than a chick who is still a virgin.
you cant really say that
it may apply to you
but everyone's different
.. major factor in appeal - difference

Lennie

nick1048 said:
I don't understand all the hype that virginity attracts...

especially on BoS these days...
hmmm... im not sure what you mean by that, do you mean negative or positive hype?

If your talking negative hype, you only need to watch tv or read a magazine to realise that in a western society, virginity has attracted negative connotations.

If your talking positive hype my opinion is;

On BOS there tends to be quite a high proportion of virgins.

& due to the social atomspeheres of school and everyday life, BOS offers virgins a chance to sort of band together and reassure themselves that virginity is a good thing.

Haha yes this sounds horrible, but thats the way i see it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
hmmm - well, it's sad how people dont appreciate virginity
Appreciate? What do you want, a freaking medal because you haven't done something that's not bad?

Why don't we give a medal to everyone that hasn't ever eating broccoli in their life. People should appreciate that.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I mean hype in general... y are people so concerned about virginity... I mean if no one is attracted by it and no one knows the truth about it, then what's the big deal??? Don't be proud, don't be ashamed, treat it as the norm...

jumb said:
Appreciate? What do you want, a freaking medal because you haven't done something that's not bad?

Why don't we give a medal to everyone that hasn't ever eating broccoli in their life. People should appreciate that.
exactly my point.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lennie

nick1048 said:
I mean hype in general... y are people so concerned about virginity... I mean if no one is attracted by it and no one knows the truth about it, then what's the big deal??? Don't be proud, don't be ashamed, treat it as the norm...
The big deal is this; Sex is everything. Like it or not.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
a little OT, but i was talking about this with my friend just a few hours ago... like jumb said, some girls just enjoy sex :p but those who go around screeching about how much/how often/who etc they had sex with... i think it's just unnecessary, and that's when you get labelled. no one wants to hear about it. hey, i have no problems with talking about sex but when the other person is obviously bragging, that's when i start getting uncomfortable

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
The big deal is this; Sex is everything. Like it or not.
Yeah, it's the most accessible and one of the best things of a mortal life. It's for that reason, that people intentionally hold them back so that it's really good when it happens.

Lennie

jumb said:
Yeah, it's the most accessible and one of the best things of a mortal life. It's for that reason, that people intentionally hold them back so that it's really good when it happens.
Hmmm...
This may be getting a bit personal, but my first time was amazing.
Something that people dont realise, is that it just gets better from there.

Just because someone is saving themselves, is doesnt mean that it will be any better for them, then for people who choose not to.

if that makes sense....

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Why? --Evolution

jumb said:
But it's a big part of humanity, it's one of our core instincts. We only survive because of our desire to reproduce.
Jumb's got it. In fact, it's all about how much energy we've gotta put into the other person. Even if you ignore the traditional roles men and women have, and just look at childbirth/rearing (Which is what sex is really for... evolution doesn't care for our personal pleasure): women need to spend 9 months bringing up a child, and then typically years and years more after that. For a guy, potentially he just has to have sex, and that's it. However, humans don't tend to do that: we pair up, and so childrearing is a combined effort.

As a result of pairing up, we invest time and energy into the other person. The women, evolutionarily, tend to look after the children (guys don't have breasts), and the men do the leftover jobs (ie hunting).

Wit that in mind, why is virginity 'attractive'? Ignoring the fact that generally virgins are young and healthy (ie Komaticom), it means they don't have any other 'investments': no children you'll have to feed, no other men to compete with. They can rear your children, and carry on your genes. From there, as nick1048 said first, there're all sorts of cultural/religious additions to this, but it's easy to see how it's a basic instinct (as per Jumb), and how that's been expanded out into our culture..

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
proud to be a virgin - coz in today's day and age sex is seen as something which can be toyed around with by so many youthssooo.. umm - i dont know why it's seen as so virtuous and all, but it is - special, coz it's the one thing that you've got to call your own
i dont know - i suppose that it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life-formationing or something?
i dont know
... but yet.. im proud of my virginity!
hehe
thats because it can be.
think of all the posistions it can be done in, sex toys, orgies, swinger parties.
i went into an adult store yesterday, and there are so many thngs that can be incorporated into sex its not funny.

the downside about being virgin is missing out on great orgasms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)