What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
can u break yourself in with a sex toy?
as in lose your virginity to a cumcumber or something

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Like others have said, there are many reasons why people choose to be virgins. But to answer what is "so good" about it this is my p.o.v. -

Sex is the literally the closest you can get to a person, and if you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone you may want some defining element that makes them more special to you than any other person. For some girls, this equates to giving them something that can only ever be given once and can never be taken back --> virginity.

Illustrating this, I have a guy friend who refuses to say "I love you" to anyone in any situation just so it means more to the person he finally says it to. He never does stuff like "can you tape the OC for me? yes? oh! I love you!" and he doesn't even say it in a friend way. Generally, it's the same concept. If you sleep with a bunch of people who mean nothing to you, or anyone who does mean something to you how can you separate "the one" from the masses in a tangible way?

And historically, it IS virtuous, and not just stemming from Christianity. Think of the Vestil Virgins who represented purity, chastity and self-discipline (which ARE virtues, though not commonly popular today) and i think if you're doing for personal reasons and DO have sexual urges and resist them that you should be proud of it. However, with that said, imo its a little pretentious and a little err... loserish to be shouting out "Im proud to be a virgin!!!" because it is a personal choice.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
... and i think if you're doing for personal reasons and DO have sexual urges and resist them that you should be proud of it.
The term for that is "shooting yourself in the foot". If you want to do it, then do it.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
The term for that is "shooting yourself in the foot". If you want to do it, then do it.
Not my point jumb.
I mean if their personal reasons take precedence over their urges and they resist them then they can be proud. If they "want to do it" and "then do it" then they would be going against their beliefs. And the thing that they WANT to do more is be a virgin.
By the way... 2 goldies, congrats man.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think an even more important question is - what is so good about being a slut?
not all girls who have sex are sluts. then again not all virgins are as virtuous as their hymen status.
sweeping generalisations here. i think everyone has their own choice and they should be at least happy with the one that they have made.

blah i dont know what i'm talking bout

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
gordo said:
can u break yourself in with a sex toy?
as in lose your virginity to a cumcumber or something
depends on ur definition of virginity- physically yeah i guess you could
mentally maybe a cucumber isnt the best sex buddy

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
ur vifginity cannot be lost to a cucumber or a toy as riding a horse can even do the same thing. Losing your viginity means having sexual intercourse with a person.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
the reason why a lot of people say they are proud of being a virgin is cos they havent stooped to fucking just anyone cos they see themself as more important

alby

cool duckie
HSC
50cent said:
ur vifginity cannot be lost to a cucumber or a toy as riding a horse can even do the same thing
it depends on your definition of virginity - physical vs. emotional (or whatever you want to refer to it as)
as for gordo's question...you can break on a horse, so i guess you could break on a toy or whatever..i'm not too sure (and for the dickheads out there, no, i'm not going to try)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
you can break inserting a tampon.
thats kinda like saying you lost your virginity to a tampon.

oh my im gross.

OS

Banned
HSC
It's a personal choice... when you feel respected and loved sex is right I reckon... whether BEFORE OR AFTER marriage. It's not about purity etc... deciding the right time and perhaps waiting is really just about self respect. Go with your best interests at heart. NOW. TOMORROW. 2 years. JUST WHEN IT'S RIGHT. There's no doctrine when it comes to virginity... I don't even think the ''stay a virgin 'till your wedding night'' is right for everyone... There I said it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
lol you'd have to be pretty unco to break it on a tampon me thinks....but yeah, i've heard about it happening

Last edited:

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
having a broken hymen does NOT mean you're not a virgin. so no, you can't lose your virginity using a tampon or riding a horse. you need to have sexual intercourse (ie penetration).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:

oh my im gross.
You're a sick fuck.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i was grossed out when i read that.
i was young and inocent.
i didnt need to know that.
but dolly magazine still told me.
so i tell bos.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i know.
i hate dolly magazine.

i was in the newsagent and i saw a Dolly Doctor magazine. it was full of letters written to dolly doctor, and answered by dolly doctor.
i quickly walked to the other side of the newsagent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)