What is the belonging conceptual framework? (1 Viewer)

Triage

HSC
N/A
When something says "consider the conceptual framework of belonging?" what do they mean. Is it like belonging to places? is an example of a belonging conceptual framework?

Can someone give me an example of this or where I can find it

Cheers.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think if you provide us with a context of which this is said in, i.e. as a part of a question, it might allow us to better and more accurately interpret what the phrase might mean. But as a general term, when considering the conceptual framework of belonging-it is just saying considering the concepts of belonging in the rubric that is examined in this text, and this will include issues of belonging and not belonging. These concepts, then, would include interpersonal and intrapersonal connection/disconnection, connection to places, transformation of connection through time and etc.

Triage

HSC
N/A
I think if you provide us with a context of which this is said in, i.e. as a part of a question, it might allow us to better and more accurately interpret what the phrase might mean. But as a general term, when considering the conceptual framework of belonging-it is just saying considering the concepts of belonging in the rubric that is examined in this text, and this will include issues of belonging and not belonging. These concepts, then, would include interpersonal and intrapersonal connection/disconnection, connection to places, transformation of connection through time and etc.
Establish in your mind the conceptual framework of belonging you are addressing and set a plan for your imaginative response accordingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)