What Is The Latest You Can Switch A HSC Subject (1 Viewer)

maryjane05

HSC
According to NESA it's mid year 12 (Junish) but just wanted to know. Also is it an absolute requirement to have done the prelim course, even if its not a content heavy subject and is pretty easy?

maryjane05

HSC
That is for dropping a subject not for picking up an entirely new subject

also what is with ur obsession with trying to find ways drop and change subjects
Because my school board is full of egotistical pricks that think they know the students better than the students themselves.

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
idk how the principal is able to sign off on multiple kids switching their subjects when hsc year starts in 1 month
I agree with you - I don’t think they can since the school has to submit assessment marks. The student wouldn’t have completed the tasks (assignments, tests, trials), so they would have to give them zero for all the assessments that they missed.

sheppy123

HSC
I agree with you - I don’t think they can since the school has to submit assessment marks. The student wouldn’t have completed the tasks (assignments, tests, trials), so they would have to give them zero for all the assessments that they missed.
they have to prove to NESA that the student has satisfied most if not all of the outcomes in the preliminary course to continue with a new hsc course. i smell bullshit or maybe their school is plain stupid

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
they have to prove to NESA that the student has satisfied most if not all of the outcomes in the preliminary course to continue with a new hsc course. i smell bullshit or maybe their school is plain stupid
A lot of schools offer compacted programs for individual subjects in Yr 11, so there must be ways to cover preliminary & HSC content in the one year, but no way they can enrol a student a couple of months before the HSC.

sheppy123

HSC
A lot of schools offer compacted programs for individual subjects in Yr 11, so there must be ways to cover preliminary & HSC content in the one year, but no way they can enrol a student a couple of months before the HSC.
i just realised that @maryjane05 is in year 12 lmao, why would she even think about switching

sheppy123

HSC
I don’t think so, her hsc year is set to 2024 and she said in a previous post that she’s in year 11
idk i see forums of her talking about her doing pdhpe hsc aswell as saying how hard the cssa paper was

random93810938

HSC
According to NESA it's mid year 12 (Junish) but just wanted to know. Also is it an absolute requirement to have done the prelim course, even if its not a content heavy subject and is pretty easy?
I think you can change it mid year 12, the school said I could but I didn't do it coz quite alot to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)