What is this about a meetup in O-week? Version 2 (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
when you drew attention to your av, i realised that i could have been you.
Funny cos its nearing midnight

HSC
N/A
Skittled said:
Mmm... without getting sidetracked (as per usual!), what've time/date have we got that's best for people?

Thursday's looking good:

Anyone else good for thursday, midday? (on O-Week: 2 March)
Freakin' boo! As a collective group, we're hopeless! :p Skittled posted this 7 posts ago and no-one's replied yet. *shakes head* lol

Anyway, I vote yes for this time.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
thursday noon sounds groovy. though i hope i dont have to work that time (going to get my contract soon which tells me the days i work).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
and war axes branded in blood and screaming BERSERKER at the top of your lungs...

...too far?

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Why don't you guys do a poll? (By the way I'm coming with Bushra, that's if it's not on the Monday 27th...even though I don't go to MAQ I WANT TO, it's cause Maq is like my second/thrid home :D)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I think a poll would just get innundated with spam and be rendered pointless ;) We're like that here...heh heh.

By the sounds of things a number of second/third year students can come on the thursday. All you first-years won't know until you get your timetables finalised, and I wouldn't worry too much if you can't make it. MQ is pretty small and you're bound to run into at least one of us sooner or later :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Bah, I can be there Thursday only at 1pm :(
i second that.. i don't start until 2pm on thursdays... so yeah whatever i guess i could come an hour earlier if u change the time to suit pwaryeux :d

if not i doubt i'll come 2 hours before my lecture lol coz imcrap

X

xeuyrawp

clairegirl said:
i second that.. i don't start until 2pm on thursdays... so yeah whatever i guess i could come an hour earlier if u change the time to suit pwaryeux :d

if not i doubt i'll come 2 hours before my lecture lol coz imcrap
Bah, I can't come because a lecture's in the way, not because I'm lazy.. ;p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
ok, i suggest: everyone meet up, say 10-12. then pwar and clairegirl can meet up at 1-2.

settled?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, its not like i got better things to do, someone bring a guitar, and we'll have a singalong

X

xeuyrawp

redruM said:
ok, i suggest: everyone meet up, say 10-12. then pwar and clairegirl can meet up at 1-2.

settled?
lol. Jerk.

AsyLum said:
Yeah, its not like i got better things to do, someone bring a guitar, and we'll have a singalong
Yeah. I'll challenge you to an axe dual. :p

*turns on little squeeky 10Watter*

HSC
N/A
On that thursday, I actually finish at 11am thanks to lack of tutes. So I have from 11am until 2:30 (when I need to head off to pick my brother up from school) to play around in :)

Maybe Rob and Claire can just rock on up whenever? Hopefully some of us will stick be around by 1pmish.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)