What is this about a meetup in O-week? Version 2 (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Hold on. Whats this about meeting at harry potter?

Ok. Can someone summarise what planned meet up there is going to be? So far i know its thursday march 2 at somewhere called harry potter with optional kitana and daggers??

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Hold on. Whats this about meeting at harry potter?

Ok. Can someone summarise what planned meet up there is going to be? So far i know its thursday march 2 at somewhere called harry potter with optional kitana and daggers??
lol:rofl: :) :santa: :wave: :eek: :chainsaw:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
damnation said:
I went to Canada for literally one night last year. It took 10 hours from New Jersey in the middle of freaking winter. We got there at like 6.30pm to see Niagra falls then caught a train back to New York at 10.30 the next moring. I was biterly disappointed by the falls. Meh, New York rocked though so it was a fair comprimise. Just don't get me started on the statue of liberty... *shakes fist*
haha winter in Canada is pretty cold but u get use to it

i havent been to the falls yet, but NY is awesome. my aunty lives two blocks from time square so im going back after uni is done

monique66

redruM said:
i think the meeting place in question is the entrance into e7b on the side closer to the MALE toiliets. there is a "graduated student" statue and an ex-fountain in the vicinity.
Umm, I think that's the place. I think I'll come if I can manage to actually find where I'm going...

monique66

fornstar said:
haha winter in Canada is pretty cold but u get use to it

i havent been to the falls yet, but NY is awesome. my aunty lives two blocks from time square so im going back after uni is done
Have you been into the Toys'R'us? My god, I went in there near Thanksgiving and I couldn't breathe, the whole building was packed! It had this mad ferris wheel inside the building though. I wish i was a kid again :eek:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
oohh. fountains and statues. That way if we run out of topics and are too shy we can just go 'ohhh.. look a statue'...'ohhh.. look, a fountain.. and, omg, it has water coming out of it'.. before the utter silence follows.

CieL

HSC
yeah.. or you have the extra option of "going to take a leak"

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Have you been into the Toys'R'us? My god, I went in there near Thanksgiving and I couldn't breathe, the whole building was packed! It had this mad ferris wheel inside the building though. I wish i was a kid again :eek:
That place is crazy! I was there, of all times, a week before Christmas - packed with people not only shopping but staying out of the cold.

monique66

GoodToGo said:
That place is crazy! I was there, of all times, a week before Christmas - packed with people not only shopping but staying out of the cold.
Yeah, holy crap New York is awesome. I think I'd like to go on exchange over there in third or fourth year (whenever they offer it...) Or London, that sounds like fun too.

As for the meetup is it around 12ish? I think I have an hours break but i have no idea where 'Harry' is :confused:

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I thought I'd be able to make it to the meetup but misjudged my timetable and the amount of time I'm gonna need to do stuff during my break, so yeah, that sucks. Wave hi if you see a stressed out looking red head in a green vintage dress sometime today.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Yup, it's a fairly distinctive outfit I wore today, heh. You shoukd have seen my hair when I first dyed it, it was this fantastic bright pink/red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)