What looks hot and sh*t on the opposite sex! Tell all thread (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha yes. Love these moderators. They're so indiscriminate.
Haha, who was the guy who we posted hate posts about? Did he complain, or get banned or something?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Haha, who was the guy who we posted hate posts about? Did he complain, or get banned or something?
No, he's still here. There's one of his posts further up the page. He's got negetive rep though. :D

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
No, he's still here. There's one of his posts further up the page. He's got negetive rep though. :D
Yay lets neg rep him until his little red box explodes. Lol

nwong6

HSC
Yay lets neg rep him until his little red box explodes. Lol
<<<neg reped here.

I got negged for being a guido. lol. troll was worth a good laugh tho. only one guy picked up on it calling me on my facetiousness and sufuness. reveal urself so i can repp u.

Back on topic; I like gurls who wear chanel. Karl Largerfeld is king, i like the recent shift from overly romanticised 07-08 back now to the traditionall chanel elegance, his black-white ss09 collection was subdued and feminine despite the boxyness of the shoulders.

exohexoh.(nohomo.)

Limey

HSC
<<<neg reped here.

I got negged for being a guido. lol. troll was worth a good laugh tho. only one guy picked up on it calling me on my facetiousness and sufuness. reveal urself so i can repp u.

Back on topic; I like gurls who wear chanel. Karl Largerfeld is king, i like the recent shift from overly romanticised 07-08 back now to the traditionall chanel elegance, his black-white ss09 collection was subdued and feminine despite the boxyness of the shoulders.

exohexoh.(nohomo.)
Karl Lagerfeld is a saint. Saint Karl, I love you. Except the giant Chanel belt buckles etc. are tacky to the extreme; the more understated stuff wins.

nwong6

HSC
Karl Lagerfeld is a saint. Saint Karl, I love you. Except the giant Chanel belt buckles etc. are tacky to the extreme; the more understated stuff wins.
I take it you don't like the new lv-sprouse line? I absolutely adore it. The fluros lend a youthful hip vibe to lv, marc Jacobs is really keeping lv at the forefront of fashun. What did you end up following during NYC fashun wk?

Exohexoh.nohomo.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
I take it you don't like the new lv-sprouse line? I absolutely adore it. The fluros lend a youthful hip vibe to lv, marc Jacobs is really keeping lv at the forefront of fashun. What did you end up following during NYC fashun wk?

Exohexoh.nohomo.
where are you from, dear?
and what is your name?

bluemoon2

HSC
i dont like tight jeans on guys :( (i see it too often) tight shirts are ok tho

Limey

HSC
No, you guessed right, I really disliked that line. Usually I'm all for Marc, he's interesting, but this time he disappointed me. I did think that the grafitti rose bag was interesting in the way that it looked like an iron on sticker. The glow in the dark stuff was amazing only in the dark. With a sheet thrown over it. ;) I'm sad to say my view is that it looks worse than the first collaboration when Sprouse was alive.

On de la Renta's: his silhouettes are always nice, but I'm sick of skinny belts around shapeless dresses. And don't those green silk pants look exactly like the pair in Burberry Prorsum's last collection? The animal patterns and colours he's used are lovely though. And the shoes. Oh! The shoes. But this admiration doesn't extend to the black and silver ones. Only everything else.

I didn't follow fashion week for reasons regarding the time filler that is school and homework.

My favourites were Yohji's over the top show, the few wearable pieces in Marc Jacobs & a few of those huge gowns from Marchesa. I'll get back to you with some more critique soon. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)