What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hair is okay i.e some leg hair, a little chest hair etc.
A man has hair. I do not want Mr Baby-Smooth-Skin-Freshly-Waxed Jr.
I appreciate that a man has hair, so it doesn't worry me too much. It can be quite rugged and sxc in the right amount. Excessive hair (like untouched weeds) is unattractive esp on the chest, that's horrible.

What I completely loathe are guys who unbutton the first few buttons and show off their rug of chest hair. This isn't Persian carpet galore, k?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Hair is okay i.e some leg hair, a little chest hair etc.
A man has hair. I do not want Mr Baby-Smooth-Skin-Freshly-Waxed Jr.
I appreciate that a man has hair, so it doesn't worry me too much. It can be quite rugged and sxc in the right amount. Excessive hair (like untouched weeds) is unattractive esp on the chest, that's horrible.

What I completely loathe are guys who unbutton the first few buttons and show off their rug of chest hair. This isn't Persian carpet galore, k?
aaahahah!

ive seen some with rugs of back hair creeping out the top of their shirts :S

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
aaahahah!

ive seen some with rugs of back hair creeping out the top of their shirts :S
how does that even work? anyway dont answer that. lol
but guys that show their chest hair and have their shirts unbutton are a completely unattractive.

and girls that talk in a really soft baby voice all the time is annoying imo and a major turn off

HSC
Omg, my friend's dad has the most shocking back hair, it's horrible. One time, I refused to eat at her house when she offered me food lol I felt sick. He was walking around topless, as if it were a completely normal thing to do, flaunting his dense jungle on his back. Complete with a mini Tarzan I bet.

HSC
My driving instructor unbuttons his tops :( He's heaps hairy, and to top it all off, he wears massive gold necklaces, and gold rings, and he has a massive gold cross hanging from the review mirror. He looks like he's part of the mafia - quite freaky.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
how does that even work? anyway dont answer that. lol
but guys that show their chest hair and have their shirts unbutton are a completely unattractive.

and girls that talk in a really soft baby voice all the time is annoying imo and a major turn off
he's greek. nuff said.

Guesss

HSC
Wen i was talking about hairyness...i forgot to mention i loooovvvveeee the rugged/rough look on some guys *like when their kinda unshaven* OMG *drool*

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Wen i was talking about hairyness...i forgot to mention i loooovvvveeee the rugged/rough look on some guys *like when their kinda unshaven* OMG *drool*
stubble? think you mentioned that. well i surely knew what you meant.

Guesss

HSC
the girl i work with talks like a baby. she wants to be my bus buddy. id rather throw her in a lake. :)
abahaa i know a girl who talks like a baby and its so annoying...she calls herself a princess. Shes a spoilt little mole. Ohh and did i add she loves Hannah Montanna and reckons she shares a resemblance with her. wtf? omg.

artist91

HSC
Facial hair suits darker/tanned/olive guys.
Facial hair on teh blonde ppl like you, not very imo.
Oh I so agree. Blonde facial hair looks weird. Like Spencer from the Hills. That guy has a super freaky flesh-colored beard.

For me, things that turn me off include:

B.O, lots of facial piercings, lame tattoos such as tribal, southern cross or chinese, really weedy guys with absolutely no muscle, acne, guys who act super tough like way overboard, bogans, white guys who try to act black.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Daymm that was the word. *i was having a bit of a mental blank* lol.

Thanks Emilie

no worries :)

and for both sexes, rude manners are a major major turn off.
ok, so you might swear every few words. but then it gets annoying and i'm just unable to hear anymore. :)

Guesss

HSC
Has anyone noticed the 'free-shipping' of rugs advertisment???

lOL. :lol: "rugs of backhair" quoted from Omie_Jay btw.

Guesss

HSC
lol. I get what you mean.

haha bos would rip her to bits. :p lol *says this with a smile on face*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)