What Makeup Do Wear To School/University? (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
"Sadism is sexual pleasure in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon another person, while masochism refers to pleasure from receiving the pain. These practices are often related and are collectively known as sadomasochism as well as S&M or SM. ..."

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i know what it is, i meant the song.

HSC
I wear powder foundation, mascara and either lipstick or lipgloss to uni. I reapply lippy whenever I remember to but most of the time i cbf.

If I'm running late or I have lab that day I just wear tinted moisturiser and curl my lashes.

Bendent

HSC
never did lol.

reason: don't need :)

however the two things i usually put on if out are mascara and lippy for avoiding having pale looking lips

Last edited:

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, th...en a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
I don't usually wear makeup to school I'm just putting a moisturizer with SPF and lip balm everyday to keep my skin hydrated and protected. I also have a simple skin care routine to keep my skin naturally beautiful and glowing. I am using a natural facial masks twice a month to keep my skin healthy, soft and smooth.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Gotta look on top of your game to bring the boys into the yard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)