What marks is everyone aiming for in English? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I hope I'd get over 80... 75 is where I'm usually at.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Hoping for 97, I got 95 all of Year 11 with minimal effort. Ideally 97+, and I guess it's realistic to bump English 1-2 marks up.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully 90+, aiming as high as possible. But I have no idea really, so far my marks have depended mostly on which teacher was marking the exams ><

johnosm

HSC
Aim for 100 everyone! Not a mark less hehe

anyway, good luck ..um .. o 10ers lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
i would like to mathematically prove that the chance in which the language that is identical to english is spoken in other celestical body is near 0...

firstly...the closest planet to earth that MAY HAVE ANY LIFE is like hundreds of light years away. This means, out of millions of planets that are located between Earth and that planet, very few planets MAY HAVE ANY FORM OF LIFE. So the chance is already 1/millions.

And now consider the number of languages that are in the world. There are like thousands of languages. Therefore, even considering the chance that this planet is identical to earth's condition (and therefore have human beings who can speak English somehow), the chance is 1/(million x thousands).

And now, consider the chance that the planet that we are talking about has the identical condition as Earth...that's like nearly 0.

So the chance that the planet that MAY HAVE ANY FORM OF LIFE speaks ENGLISH = nil

johnosm

HSC
i would like to mathematically prove that the chance in which the language that is identical to english is spoken in other celestical body is near 0...

firstly...the closest planet to earth that MAY HAVE ANY LIFE is like hundreds of light years away. This means, out of millions of planets that are located between Earth and that planet, very few planets MAY HAVE ANY FORM OF LIFE. So the chance is already 1/millions.

And now consider the number of languages that are in the world. There are like thousands of languages. Therefore, even considering the chance that this planet is identical to earth's condition (and therefore have human beings who can speak English somehow), the chance is 1/(million x thousands).

And now, consider the chance that the planet that we are talking about has the identical condition as Earth...that's like nearly 0.

So the chance that the planet that MAY HAVE ANY FORM OF LIFE speaks ENGLISH = nil

well done :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)