What optional topics you doing for 2k3? (1 Viewer)

elfgal

didn't do environment, but world order wasn't too bad despite hindrance of teacher who epitomised crapness...
might even be kinda interesting with the whole iraq situation. means you'll have something current to study instead of irrelevant newspaper articles from the mid-80s :rolleyes:

big_will08

hmmm i give you my regards ellebelle!
hehe
family law is the hugest topic ive ever seen!!!

so many laws and cases involved!

lucky for me we negotiated with the teacher which subjects to do...it was unaminous that we would do the topics with the least volume of work!
:D

aaaah - at the moment we're trying to decide between family law and world order.. our school's done pretty badly with family law in the past, so they want to try something new, but world order could be CrAzY if Iraq is blown up... apparently the class of 2001 had a tough time with Sept 11... like a month b4 the hsc!!! it's funny trying to decide, with 24 potential lawyers all debating their case for each side against the one teacher.... hehehe....

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
world order and family law..

world order is meant to be quite interesting and so is family law (but then again, this is according to our legal teacher)

hmm.. :rolleyes:

~*MIZREX*~

were doing workplace and family

legal studies rocks... my teacher is fantastic... the other day we went on an excursion to longbay jail for criminal law, pretty scary stuff! We actually got to walk around in minimum security with sex offenders!!

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by ~*MIZREX*~
were doing workplace and family

legal studies rocks... my teacher is fantastic... the other day we went on an excursion to longbay jail for criminal law, pretty scary stuff! We actually got to walk around in minimum security with sex offenders!!
ahhh dammit! we tried convincing our teacher to take us there, but she's like "why whould anyone want to visit there?" um.. cos! interesting experience i would say.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
yuck, yuck, yuck we r doing indigenous ppls (im so over it we did it last year) and family law... its no suprise really my teacher is such an humanitarian. Isnt nebody else going 2 suffer through inigenous studies?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I wouldnt be whinging bout indigenous cos its like the easiest of em all. Good marks.

little_davo

Family and Workplace. Havent hit workplace yet.sounds soooooo boring. any reassurance? lol. does every topic have as huge a workload and amount of case studies as Family? or does my teacher just have a death wish for our hsc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)