What optional topics you doing for 2k3? (1 Viewer)

RedStz

True Scorpian
Originally posted by elfgal
didn't do environment, but world order wasn't too bad despite hindrance of teacher who epitomised crapness...
might even be kinda interesting with the whole iraq situation. means you'll have something current to study instead of irrelevant newspaper articles from the mid-80s :rolleyes:
we didn't do environment either, :) but I dont agree with you on the newspaper mid-80sbit, there's no way that we are recommended to quote anything from the mid-80s, it's like what's the use with statistics out of date? like it's not a law that you can't do that, but it's condemned by our teacher, bascially..I haven't seen anyone in my class quoting anything prior to 2002, because 2002 is the year where everyone start reading NEWSPAPERS.:p

and as for World Order, I suppose you can look at it that way, but then it's also a really challenging task, you got to keep it up to date 24/7 and the world is AT disorder at the moment. The last thing you want to do is study and preparing for the HSC and then something happened on the news about Iraq which compeletly changed the situation and you got to changed all your study plans

Our teacher plays safe, so we are doing workplace, afterall everyone need to know about it unless somone want to be homeless. :apig:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)