What pisses you off about TV? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Things I hate, this is mainly with channel ten:

- Shows doing cross promotions: it pisses me off how rove never shuts up about X-factor, Big Brother or Australian Idol.

- Movie editting: anyone that watched american pie or not another teen movie will know what I mean, the chop up and molest the movie! Half of the jokes that made the movie funny were gone. I mean, if they're not going to show the whole movie, why bother showing it at all? Oh yeah, fill the gaps up with ads.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
jumb said:
Things I hate, this is mainly with channel ten:

- Shows doing cross promotions: it pisses me off how rove never shuts up about X-factor, Big Brother or Australian Idol.

- Movie editting: anyone that watched american pie or not another teen movie will know what I mean, the chop up and molest the movie! Half of the jokes that made the movie funny were gone. I mean, if they're not going to show the whole movie, why bother showing it at all? Oh yeah, fill the gaps up with ads.

god thats fuckin tru

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
soha said:
too much sexuality used in commercials
naked women and men
advertising things means we all of a suddne need to see women half naked in the shower etc
i hate it..
this is australia, hun. learn to live with it.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes. I never understood that show. Nor do I want to, as the host is a total dick.

yea he went to my school, finished in like'90 or sumthin like that...

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I hate the guy who hosts ABCs kids show, 'Weird Science', he is such a fucking tool.

Gretel killeen, what more can i say, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

get_born

INXS said:
I hate the guy who hosts ABCs kids show, 'Weird Science', he is such a fucking tool.

Gretel killeen, what more can i say, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb.
thats funny.

but i really hate when commercials take so long...like i mean you could get up grab a snack or two, walk up and down the corridor, go back to the kitchen and etc...come back and the commercial would still be on.

get_born

Argonaut said:
Jesse McCartney (I finally remembered his name) still pisses me off. SO much so that I've taken the liberty of re-writing his song:

"I don't want another pretty face,
But it caertainly would help your case.
I don't want my 'love' to go to waste
If you don't fit the definition of beautiful ...

Am I crazy for wanting to be adored?
Maybe it's 'cause I'm ana ttention whore ..."

Yeah, I'll get back to it later.

i reckon every guy hates Jesse! :uhhuh:

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Jesus, where the fuck do I start!!!! The worst thing that pisses me off mainly abt tv are ads but there is a huge list that are my contribution:
-Ads that play louder than the fuckin tv show (*cough* Channel 10)
-Hyped up specials on Oprah being on Desperate Housewives where channel 10 gets shitty about missing out on it so they fully promo it to the shithouse.
-Anything to do with that bitch and her clapping cult following.
-Failure to place a gay housemate into Big Brother (or an out one, right Dean?)
-Ads with kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY GIVE ME THE SHITS TO THE EXTREME, and need to banned
-The uncle toby's ad that completely butchers "Pass The Dutchie", I want to know how the fuck did they get the rights to a classic!!!! AND THAT FUCKIN BUCK TOOTHED KID MAKES ME WANT TO SMASH HIS FACE IN WITH A BASEBALL BAT!
-Tampon and sanitary pad ads about girl power and dumb plotlines (cmon girls, wouldnt they sell themselves???)
-That condom ad where the guy and girl see all these sexual innuedoes while walking around town (statue, doorknobs, etc.) Ugh same as above but this ad would makeme go as far as to not use one!!!
-DryNites ad, fuck that kid is gonna be bashed up for life, and amen (see what happens when mummy is strapped for cash). And im sick of seeing his spastic face and hand when he goes "Mummy said yeeeesss!! *flops hand around madly*.

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
ihavenothing said:
-DryNites ad, fuck that kid is gonna be bashed up for life, and amen (see what happens when mummy is strapped for cash). And im sick of seeing his spastic face and hand when he goes "Mummy said yeeeesss!! *flops hand around madly*.
so much anger..i completely agree with this one. the poor kid. :(

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
And all because his mother needed to feed her habit for another two weeks before collapsing on balmoral beach leaving fuckin syringes everywhere.... :(

get_born

i know this is not what the thread is about... but what i dont hate is that merrick and rosso commercial...." i really really love sydney! i love it so much it huurrrrttts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)