what school are you at? (1 Viewer)

emuthegreat

HSC
wow, the story sure got around .
yea, he was seeking 400,000 compensation, like wdf ?? We had the channel 7, 9 and 10 news surrounding our school like months after the incident, that day was funny . It was like prison .

Jazz1989

HSC
Singleton High... oh yeah... well we have the worlds largest sudial here in singo who can beat that? (actually its 4 cm(?) smaller than one in Africa so yeah not really the worlds largest)

emuthegreat

HSC
Totally ! lol . But there seriously is no simon in the year, not even in the school photos . Unless he goes by an asian name at school .. oh well .

emuthegreat

HSC
I'm asian :) lol . But nah, I don't talk to international students .. they normally only speak chinese ..

simon89

HSC
emuthegreat said:
Totally ! lol . But there seriously is no simon in the year, not even in the school photos . Unless he goes by an asian name at school .. oh well .
Pffft Its me Charlie.. *sigh* Simon89 is just my screen-name.. and I dont speak chinese

Bel_T

HSC
trao06 said:
for anyone here from hornsby girls, by any chance did 3 people leave your grade at the end of last year? cos i was 3rd on the waiting list and didnt get a place.. most schools had at least 8 people leave lol..
no one left in our year, but I think you're talking about the current yr 11? which I would have no clue about :p I haven't really noticed any new senior faces, but then again I've been rather out of it this year, all the people below me start to look the same:D:haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)