• Boys+Girls together (co-ed)

Votes: 52 42.3%
  • dont go to shcool(uni,work etc)

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah all girl skool... i dont mind it actually... if i went to a co ed skool with all the guy friends i have, i would fail the hsc with flying colours.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah all girl skool... i dont mind it actually... if i went to a co ed skool with all the guy friends i have, i would fail the hsc with flying colours.
why would that be??

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
well all my guy friends - which isnt a lot, but when im around them we just muck around n bludge... simply for that reason. and if i went to skool with them, i wouldnt get any work done... :(

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i went to a co-ed school. i dont think i wouldn have liked an all-girl school one bit! my mum threatened to send me to one. that was not going to happen

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah i go to a mixed and I would probably get more work done if I didn't cos the guys are so fun but I wouldn't want to give it up cos we're such great mates

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
single sex breeds homosexuality... LoL

j/k...

being in a single sex school is alright, except the GIRLS' SCHOOL IS NEXT DOOR AND THEIR FACILITIES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS!!!!!!!!!! :chainsaw:

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I'm doing yr 12 at tafe currently so that's co-ed.
I went to private all-girls last year though.

I guess co-ed environment is more balanced in a way. still get the occasional bitchy thing going around but not as much as it was when I was in single-sex school.
it's got its positives and negatives :rolleyes:

Twintip

All boys school, and I like it (I am NOT gay :p). There's an all-girls school 200m up the road so it balances out and we see them basically all the time except in the actual classroom so it's not much of a problem really. :)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
All boys school, and I like it (I am NOT gay :p). There's an all-girls school 200m up the road so it balances out and we see them basically all the time except in the actual classroom so it's not much of a problem really. :)
Well thats a relief :p and you have a girls school up the road

Leon_Phelps

I go to an all guys school

Its not too bad 'cause there is our 'sister school' down the road, as most single sex schools have.

I've got it pretty sweet though cuz my PE class is co-ed cause its not offered at the sister school! :D ;)

ellipsis

HSC
I go to an all girls school and I like it. I do reckon we get more work done.

We have a brother school and there are heaps of other single-sex schools in the region so you meet ppl round and about (like at those terrible combined dances with crappy dj's and a million year 7's:p ) and on the train etc.

lavenderbluf

single sex > co-ed

from my point of view nehow...having experienced both.
no, i am not lesbian, not that i have nething against lesbians
but...yeh...dunno y...

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
well i went to all girls from k-9 and then changed to co-ed yr 10-12... i loved all girls but was majorly sick of it after that time... co-ed is good, coz my school is all boys, then girls come yr 10-12, so by yr 12 you're over the whole "omg it's a boy" thing... and you actually can get work done!

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
I go to an all girls' school. There are no real close all guy schools to us and we don't have a brother school... deprived! :(

The "wat omg its a boy thing" ---> generally, and stereotypically when girls from all girls schools see boys they are like "oh my god.. boys.." *drool drool* (regardless of how they look.. anything) and then they can't concentrate and don't know how to act yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah (that's how I'd explain it, anyway) :rolleyes:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by blah says she

The "wat omg its a boy thing" ---> generally, and stereotypically when girls from all girls schools see boys they are like "oh my god.. boys.." *drool drool* (regardless of how they look.. anything) and then they can't concentrate and don't know how to act yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah (that's how I'd explain it, anyway) :rolleyes:
yeah that's what i meant! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)