Votes: 52 42.3%
  • dont go to shcool(uni,work etc)

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by blah says she
stereotypically when girls from all girls schools see boys they are like "oh my god.. boys.." *drool drool* (regardless of how they look.. anything) and then they can't concentrate and don't know how to act yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah :rolleyes:
yeah thats true... i can honestly went through that stage.. year 7-early 9...

losty

i go to an all girls school and i like it..... maybe it owuldnt be so much the case in senior years but im sure that in junior years the learning side of things would be harder cause of distraction and feeling that u cant contribute to class distractions etc cause its not cool...... i know its stereotypical but i dont know...... i guess the way the teacher speaks and the stuff they say would be diff etc etc..

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
single sex breeds homosexuality... LoL

j/k...

being in a single sex school is alright, except the GIRLS' SCHOOL IS NEXT DOOR AND THEIR FACILITIES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS!!!!!!!!!! :chainsaw:
The BOYS' school is right next door, actually a few secs walk down same road. AND WE have better facilities........and the field is much larger .......
I dun think many would b able to concentrate in co-ed, esp. pple in my school, i guess.....

yeahyeahyeahs

I go to an anglican girls school (how sad!) but our brother school is Trinity...I've never been interested in guys so it doesn't bother me plus Trinity is a big turn-off! xx

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by yeahyeahyeahs
I've never been interested in guys so it doesn't bother me
are u trying to say something then?
sorry if u arent... :confused:

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
i think the melbourne population as a whole have more homosexual tendancies

SPX

I go to a boys school and am definately not gay...not that there's anything wrong with that-Seinfeld.
But yeah we have a girls school across the road, but the real hot babes are at the station and we see plenty of girls there.

Oh, a melbournian...get off our turf..J/K. So what's it like in AFL town. Hey, do your big private schools have big AFL comps against oneanother like the Sydney ones have Rugby comps. Is it like that or do they play Rugby too?

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
I went to an all boys school, and it wasnt as bad as some people seem to think it is. Hmmm its hard to describe...

And on a side note, i think all that crap about 'same sex schools breeding homosexuality' is all a crock of shit. Just because your around other males for most of your schooling life doesent mean you never see girls or that girls arnt an option. It shits me to tears when people say that

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Actually I believe Sydney has the largest same-sex attracted population in the world of any major city according to a recent survey.
Maybe we should change what it says on our number plates...

'Sydney-bum sex capital of the world'

Juliet

HSC
I go to an all girls school. But i have had experience in co-ed.
7-8: Co-ed
9-12: All girls (considering i pass Year 12, j/k)

I become interested in boys about half-way though Yr 8, and then i left, so i never got a change to see what would have happened. If you know what i mean. But i have a feeling that if i didn't leave i would have had a boyfriend by now. And the consequences of that would have come into effect. In year 9-10 i had that boy 'thing', you see any boy and you drool. But not anymore I have sort of grew up i guess. And now the HSC's my life.:mad1:

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Originally posted by yeahyeahyeahs
I go to an anglican girls school (how sad!) but our brother school is Trinity...I've never been interested in guys so it doesn't bother me plus Trinity is a big turn-off! xx
are you a meridan girl, by any chance?

but i agree...eww...trinity boys

i went to an all girls school, and the stereotype over all girls school girls going all giggly over guys is just pathetic. i had so many guy friends during school (who all went to all boys schools, funnily enough) and i've never ben giggly or shy around guys. who cares?

uni is a million times better then any school anyway...

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Both. But AFL is much bigger.
However, I don't go to a private school anymore (used to go to like an equivelant of Shore or Knox), now go to a selective state (but we only have 3, one all boys, one all girls and one co-ed that is filled with dumb arses). However, AFL is still pretty big at my school.
Are you referring to Melbourne High there? I met some guys from there at volleyball in 2001, and lets just say they aren't the brightest kids on the block.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC

Trust me, if your school is anything like mine you will be suprised how many gay guys are at the school. Breeds isn't the word, but disproportion certainly exsists.
Maybe your school is just full of homo's *Shrugs*

*Goes off fact hunting*

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
I apologise, what i meant to say was 'Maybe your school is full of those small percentage of males that appreciate a big throbbing cock more than a nice set of tits and engage in male on male relationships, otherwise known as homosexuals'

Forgive my lack of PC :)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
you know going to a single sex school should create more heterosexuals than homos as there will be a yearning for the opposite sex whereas in a coed you see the opposite sex every day which can have the opposite effect on some.

i went to a boys school so its hard with no girls around lol

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pinkbella
i went to an all girls school, and the stereotype over all girls school girls going all giggly over guys is just pathetic. i had so many guy friends during school (who all went to all boys schools, funnily enough) and i've never ben giggly or shy around guys. who cares?

uni is a million times better then any school anyway...
Lucky you!

All I have to say is going to an all boys' school leaves you a little behind ... and probably more shy and nervous around girls! Ah well ... :eek:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)