• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i hate the skanky type girls, the ones who seriously act like guys and sit there screaming swearing alot ...

as for guys, more or less same thing, i hate arrogant, loud ones

i mean i have met some girls people consider 'skanks' but have a decent personality, not like bitchy or anything (As far as i know)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
*i hate.. when yr at a club and guys come up behind you and start rubbing themselves against you... and you dont realise til your friend youre dancing with is giving you these "oh my god" looks. like if you want to dance with me, dont be gutless and gross, at least approach me to my face first. i HATE that.

*overly-metrosexual guys

*guys with personalised plates saying "SXCWOG" or something equally lame

*guys/wogs who drive next to you and stare at you and try and talk to you at red lights

*overconfident guys who think theyre hot shit and strut over to you when your in the middle of talking to your friends and say something unimaginative and sleazy "you ladies look very hot tonight" OMG FUCK OFF

*guys who swear too much at the wrong times.. e.g my boyfriend "unlock the fuckin door" "turn the fuckin tv off" etc

and although im straight i hate the way girls bitch about other girls appearances... like i esp find this when i go to somewhere like greenwood and you walk in with a bunch of your friends and other girls just suss you out, look you up and down and then bitch about any flaw they can find with their friends... i dont do this to/about other girls and its just gay when i can tell its happening with me or my friends... girls are such jealous creatures, one of my closest friends is a catwalk model and we go out all the time and the filthies she gets from other girls are just incredible... get over yrselves
hook us up with yr friend, grace grace

LazyBoy

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
*i hate.. when yr at a club and guys come up behind you and start rubbing themselves against you... and you dont realise til your friend youre dancing with is giving you these "oh my god" looks. like if you want to dance with me, dont be gutless and gross, at least approach me to my face first. i HATE that.

*overly-metrosexual guys

*guys with personalised plates saying "SXCWOG" or something equally lame

*guys/wogs who drive next to you and stare at you and try and talk to you at red lights

*overconfident guys who think theyre hot shit and strut over to you when your in the middle of talking to your friends and say something unimaginative and sleazy "you ladies look very hot tonight" OMG FUCK OFF

*guys who swear too much at the wrong times.. e.g my boyfriend "unlock the fuckin door" "turn the fuckin tv off" etc

and although im straight i hate the way girls bitch about other girls appearances... like i esp find this when i go to somewhere like greenwood and you walk in with a bunch of your friends and other girls just suss you out, look you up and down and then bitch about any flaw they can find with their friends... i dont do this to/about other girls and its just gay when i can tell its happening with me or my friends... girls are such jealous creatures, one of my closest friends is a catwalk model and we go out all the time and the filthies she gets from other girls are just incredible... get over yrselves
true one question though. with the confidence.. whats the limit.. i always go up and talk to a group of girls, its not like i ever see a single girl sitting by herself or not already in a conversation with her friends. Although when i do it, im not sleazy.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The most unattractive girl I can imagine:

- Loud and pushy
- Incredibly vocal but has nothing constructive or intelligent to say
- Bad odor
- Bad breath
- Dresses trashy
- Has a complex about needing to excell over her peers in every single way
- Wants to be in a relationship because its a cool or normal thing to do not because she actually likes the guy she dates
- Lack of class (basically an umbrella point for all of the above)
- Watches a lot of TV
- Watches a lot of movies and listens to a lot of music but has no discriminating taste in either

Last edited:

firehose

HSC
Grobus said:
The most unattractive girl I can imagine:

- Loud and pushy
- Incredibly vocal but has nothing constructive or intelligent to say
- Bad odor
- Bad breath
- Dresses trashy
- Has a complex about needing to excell over her peers in every single way
- Wants to be in a relationship because its a cool or normal thing to do not because she actually likes the guy she dates
- Lack of class (basically an umbrella point for all of the above)
- Watches a lot of TV
- Watches a lot of movies and listens to a lot of music but has no discriminating taste in either
Yea ditto thanks Grobus for that.
Also just on the whole the bitchy girl who thinks she's ever right and ever perfect... but is soo not :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Grobus said:
- Watches a lot of TV
what's the 2nd one meant to mean? I find them strange criteria for the MOST unattractive girl you can think of, interesting though.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
LazyBoy said:
true one question though. with the confidence.. whats the limit.. i always go up and talk to a group of girls, its not like i ever see a single girl sitting by herself or not already in a conversation with her friends. Although when i do it, im not sleazy.
as long as youre not sleazy its not a problem, just be genuine and friendly, dont address gorups of girls as "ladies" or "girls", just talk to us like were people. "hey guys, how are you going, "etc,. just no cheesy sleazy crap

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
so ud rather a guy to come across as friendly rather than say ladies?

i understand, but do u think maybe its just the way its said?

Collin

HSC
N/A
'Hey ladies/girls' sounds sleazy to you? What would you prefer then.. "Hey... dudettes, how's it going?" :rolleyes:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
as long as youre not sleazy its not a problem, just be genuine and friendly, dont address gorups of girls as "ladies" or "girls", just talk to us like were people. "hey guys, how are you going, "etc,. just no cheesy sleazy crap
I think its ok for guys to address a group of girls as"ladies" or "girls" I think its polite, it dosn't bother me.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
iambored said:
what's the 2nd one meant to mean? I find them strange criteria for the MOST unattractive girl you can think of, interesting though.
Basically the kind of people who will watch at least like three movies a week yet still have no idea about what they like or do not like.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I think its ok for guys to address a group of girls as"ladies" or "girls" I think its polite, it dosn't bother me.
youre the first girl ive ever met who doesnt mind it, i dunno, do you go out much? i hear it all the time and it just makes me cringe, it sounds sooo sleazy and gross..

think about it this way, would you walk over to a group of your female friends and go, "hey ladies, whats happenin?" no, not unless you were kidding or something. you would say "hi guys", etc. that just sounds less coming-onto-ppl

LazyBoy

HSC
then how do we adress a group of girls. going up and saying "hey guys" to a group of girls sounds beyond stupid. i just use hey ladies/hey girls... cause thats what they are. well i only use that in a large group, if its a small group ill just say Hey my name is josh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)