what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
it already is fucked, my friends r ditching me cause i have been spending 2 much time wit *geoff* and my friends r my world. plus i have been fighting wit my parents cause im in a bad mood now and i cant talk to them about it cause they will just say im an idiot so yeah. they dont know im all shity n in tears, i punched the wall wit the shits lol
oh well im ova reacting but its really getting to me
you KNOW he is bad for you. He sounds like he's making a shitty affect on many aspects of your life. You're losing friends. You said they were your world. Well, if you're sticking around with this *geoff* then aren't you putting him before your friends? Considering he only hurts you, and your friends are only looking out for you and want to be with you, but you're putting HIM above your friends? Sounds incredibly illogical to me babe, and you know it. You've just got to rethink a lot of stuff right now.

You KNOW he's a dick. You KNOW he's a player, and you KNOW he's not good for you. It's time that you realise that you're loving a loser, and maybe he can make you smile every now and then, and even if it's a rare thing, it's abusive. Just because he can make you happy, doesn't mean that it overweighs the times he hurts you. He can't stab you in the heart and kiss it better repeatedly. You're gonna end up bleeding to death anyway.

You're not over-reacting. You just don't know what the fuck to do and you need to get yourself out of this. No one else can do that except you. I reckon you just don't want to be in this situation. you want him to love you and be great, but it's not. Realise that, and leave it in the past.

If you conquer all the emotions telling you that you love him, then you'll realise that you logically really don't, and you'll move on.

Hang out with your friends. At least they will give you time off from thinking too much and have a bit of fun. You'll get over him faster too.

HSC
im in tears now, anyway, ur so right but i dont want to elieve.... i just dont know what to do, everything is falling apart, my friends wont even talk to me, fighting wit parents n i just dont want to put the effort in at school. i just want it all to b over

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
im in tears now, anyway, ur so right but i dont want to elieve.... i just dont know what to do, everything is falling apart, my friends wont even talk to me, fighting wit parents n i just dont want to put the effort in at school. i just want it all to b over
Right. I'll leave this to a PM.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
should i msg him n what should i say
be honest. tell him you're going to be honest and you want him to listen. And if he doesn't, then I suggest you cease talking from that point

if not, tell him that you're hurt. you wanna know what he thinks you should do now. (this of course doesn't have to be followed...)

ask the unanswered questions you have.

tell him you're not going to put up with any games, any shit like that. You want honesty. Tell him you deserve his honesty because you had the guts to be honest about what you feel, so it's the least you should get back.

If it's bad news, at least you'd get a bit of closure here.

EDIT: shit you're messaging him? God, don't do that. This is serious stuff.... you should talk to him face to face, or at least on the phone...

Last edited:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
just get rid of this guy, if he is still in to his ex, well u cant change that. im sure u would rather be with someone who appreciates and cares for u as much as u appreciate and care for them. in my oppinion a relationship is a two way thing, it needs 2 people who really care for each other, for it to work. just my oppinion though.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
if he is a player like u said he probably will be able to answer any questions u have and make u feel that u still want him

that just my experience with this one close friend

he always seemed to have the right answers all the time even though we gave her good advice she couldnt help herself- now shes pregnant i think

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
if u can get him back, he will just hurt u again sooner or later, after all he is a player.
and what is so special about this *geoff*.

HSC
love being wit him talking mucking around having fun i can b myself, and i havent felt like this in ages. i msged him n he will b here in 20 mins

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
this guy seriously sounds like a mate of mine, ive talked to his ex's and they sorta sound like u. does his real name start with -S- and end with an -A-.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
thats good then, i didnt wanna undermine anything my mate might have been up too. like convincing his girl to dump him.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah of course, depends on the vibe of the guy too i guess. key is just dont be a sleazy fuck
i dont say "hey ladies" or "hey girls" or "hey guys"

i always say "hey babes"

and it always works for me

HSC
well the guy was just here n it made things worse he likes all 3 of us and i said i just wanna know whats going to happen cause i dont want to hang around n get hurt, n then i started crying n walked inside without saying bye

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
im sorry to hear that, but the thing is he has to choose, he cant just choose both. i think he is like, if it doesnt work with his ex he will always have u as a backup. and that in my opinion is not on.

also, its good that u are talking about this, its always good to express to ppl how u are feeling instead of just suppressing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)