what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

Lina3

HSC
Lol the irony

And sluts are good, come on, they do a good service for society :)
AHAHAHAAHA thanks for poiting that out, intelligence* XD
Ehh, I should really slow down when I type :/
Not sure about sluts though...there are paid jobs out there that provide such 'services', but it's not really about that. A person can sleep around however much they want, that's their business, but such girls also tend to be obnoxious and just downright unpleasant.

koreafantasy

HSC
Guys i hate- Anyone who thinks their top shit and looks down on others, but also has lots of friends. (Both of these criteria)
Girls i hate- i dont think i hate anyone... yet lol

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
In general:
- People that are tightasses (eg people that say "don't swear").
- People that are freeloaders and try to dodge paying for group things (eg on an outing, they don't pay their part).
- People that complain about bad results and have very good results OR bad results while doing nothing to improve it.
- People that intervene things that are none of their business - unless it's important that they do.
- People that can never take a joke.
- People that don't help others when they can (when you ask for help, they dodge).
- People that can't look after themselves (eg binge drinking - getting smashed, smoking, drugs etc).
- People that can only talk about one thing (cars, computer games etc).

Girls:
- Overly feminist where it's basically asking for superior rights (I know someone who was like, the guy should pay for everything, when getting married, they should take the girl's name etc - I mean, WTF).
- Gold diggers.
- Girls that can't do anything by themselves (eg when going to parties, they try to drag along a girlfriend or even trick them when they know they're not allowed to - I have seen that happen).
- Girls that just go on tangents and ramble on about crap.
- Girls that act like bimbos.
- Girls that think and all that and act like it.
- Girl that have to leave the house with make up covering their face.

Guys:
- Guys that act hard and pretend that they're better than everyone else.

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys who they think they are top-shit.
Girls who are sluts over facebook and instagram, ie those trying to be modest when in actual fact they think they are the shit when their photos get XYZ number of likes.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Guys who they think they are top-shit.
Girls who are sluts over facebook and instagram, ie those trying to be modest when in actual fact they think they are the shit when their photos get XYZ number of likes.
Is this aimed at me?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Edit: Girls I dont like: Those that aren't NSGs.
*just for you RoT and Makematics*

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
how in the shit does this make someone a slut

god damn people are dumb
They dress up in that sorta clothing and clog the damn newsfeed, trying to pretend its nothing major, when in fact they are desperate attention seeking people.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So explain to me where this makes them sexually promiscuous and why that is a negative thing or how it impacts on your life in any way and how you cannot avoid it

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
So explain to me where this makes them sexually promiscuous and why that is a negative thing or how it impacts on your life in any way and how you cannot avoid it
Bro; annoyances aren't meant to be logical.

OT: Fat people.(especially self righteous fat women)

People who support fat people

Target and their politically correct fat models- stop telling girls it's good to be fat.

Media which says girls have image issues and should be spoonfed crap about how they're all beautiful, maybe that's because statistically most of them are obese and need to lose some pounds. STOP EATING- RUN FATGIRL, RUN.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
In general:
- People that are tightasses (eg people that say "don't swear").
- People that are freeloaders and try to dodge paying for group things (eg on an outing, they don't pay their part).
- People that complain about bad results and have very good results OR bad results while doing nothing to improve it.
- People that intervene things that are none of their business - unless it's important that they do.
- People that can never take a joke.
- People that don't help others when they can (when you ask for help, they dodge).
- People that can't look after themselves (eg binge drinking - getting smashed, smoking, drugs etc).
- People that can only talk about one thing (cars, computer games etc).

Girls:
- Overly feminist where it's basically asking for superior rights (I know someone who was like, the guy should pay for everything, when getting married, they should take the girl's name etc - I mean, WTF).
- Gold diggers.
- Girls that can't do anything by themselves (eg when going to parties, they try to drag along a girlfriend or even trick them when they know they're not allowed to - I have seen that happen).
- Girls that just go on tangents and ramble on about crap.
- Girls that act like bimbos.
- Girls that think and all that and act like it.
- Girl that have to leave the house with make up covering their face.

Guys:
- Guys that act hard and pretend that they're better than everyone else.
you seem like a very bitter little person lol

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
though pretty much everyone in this thread sounds like an 80 year old christian democrat voting ACA watcher

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
lol its probs one of their weaker raps tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)