what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
well unfortunately its a hard and complicated situation and no one can blame u for being weak about it, but sometimes u need be strong and tell him your situation, and that u need a straight answer from him now otherwise its over. this would be a good way to know how he is feeling instead of letting him keep leading u on like this and u not knowing how he really feels about u.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
Malazn Pleasure said:
suicide is always an option
thats not all that funny mate mate, teenage suicide is currently a big prob, i wouldnt be joking like that.

_Amie_

HSC
:( *hug* I know its hard, but he's gonna have to choose...although it will be painful for you to be without him, it will be more painful knowing that you were second choice, or that he can't give all his love to you. Its up to him to choose, it isn't fair on you to expect you to wait around for him...

HSC
slinky said:
well unfortunately its a hard and complicated situation and no one can blame u for being weak about it, but sometimes u need be strong and tell him your situation, and that u need a straight answer from him now otherwise its over. this would be a good way to know how he is feeling instead of letting him keep leading u on like this and u not knowing how he really feels about u.
well i got honest answers n now i know he likes the other girl aswelln(theres 3 girls he likes) so yeah its worse now, he turned up n i just cried not just cause of him, anyway his omming ova after work n well c what he has to say!! thanx everyone

kow_dude

HSC
PookieMonster said:
thats all me, and u werent saying u didnt like me the other night.......
hate you:)
:p
hate fuckin sporty guys cos u have to go to their games
i hate depressed losers
i hate guys who like shitty music (pop, normal radio stuff, hip hop shit)
i hate guys who think they are black and say yo and do wesside cos they think they are black
i hate skatey punks (learn to drive get a job)
i hate nerdy "sorry i cant see u cos study is more important than sex" guys
i hate old men who hit on me at the pub
i hate egotistical pricks who come up to u and go "hey ladies" and i say "i havent had the operation yet"
i hate guys who are best friends with a chick u know they'll marry and they are both in denial and ur desperately in love with him
i hate guys with no ambition
i hate guys with no respect
i hate guys not willing to give things a try
i hate guys who are scared of doggy style (ive had them)
i hate guys who lie to get in ur pants and ur not so special afterwoods
i hate guys who cant appreciate good humour
i hate racists and sexists
i hate hippies, mimes and clowns
i hate guys who wont get a real job
i hate guys who smoke and do drugs
i hate guys who cant relax
i hate guys too afraid to touch u or make a move.
i hate guys who are late.
i hate guys who are povo and wont go places cos its about money
i hate ripped clothing
and shitty punbk hats
i hate metrosexuals
i hate poofy looking clean guys
i hate beards
i hate too much hair
i hate guys with bad hair, breath, dress sense, and no cologne
I hate picky girls who complain so much about other people.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
well i got honest answers n now i know he likes the other girl aswelln(theres 3 girls he likes) so yeah its worse now, he turned up n i just cried not just cause of him, anyway his omming ova after work n well c what he has to say!! thanx everyone
im glad we are able to help u but this guy sounds really lost, 3 girls, how did he get himself in that situation...lol. well as i said b4, he still has to choose between u or the other girls and not just say he likes all 3, he needs to decide asap, so u know were u stand and can get on with yor life instead of waiting for him to decide.

HSC
slinky said:
im glad we are able to help u but this guy sounds really lost, 3 girls, how did he get himself in that situation...lol. well as i said b4, he still has to choose between u or the other girls and not just say he likes all 3, he needs to decide asap, so u know were u stand and can get on with yor life instead of waiting for him to decide.
i confronted him last night and said i didnt want any games, and yeah said he likes all 3 then he came ova today n it was all cool, he just aviodes it, so his picking me up from school n yeah im going to his place, well c what happends.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i guess we will have to see i guess. sorry i dont want to be blunt but, i just hope he aint playing all 3 girls. well i hope it works out for u.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
i hate girls like PookieMonster
I couldn't agree more! There is also something that I dont like about Hipsta Jess. She comes across as being pretty nice and all, but something about her posts makes me think that she is a bitch. No offence Hipsta Jess :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kow_dude said:
I hate picky girls who complain so much about other people.
I hate guys that take OLD posts out of context to put someone down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)