what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
i hate it when they don't say what they mean, or guys that wait for the girl to make the first move ALL the time

ignoring the obvious- liars, cheats, playas, gf bashers....
yeah same here

abey85

HSC
i hate girls who look like tranvestites. Seriosuly, why would you wear that much make up?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
abey85 said:
i hate girls who look like tranvestites. Seriosuly, why would you wear that much make up?
Or the ones who overpluck their eyebrows and have to draw bits of them back in or have bald bits. Ew.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
i dont like people in general.

=|

--
people who are:
bossy
snobby
no respect for others
use others
swears alot (we are talking every second word in every sentence they speak)
immature ALL THE TIME.
and someother stuff i cant think of now

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
soha said:
yeah i know ppl who just shave em and draw em
looks wrong
natural looking eyebrows are the best
yeah very true.
i hate the girls who wear a lot of make up. what happened to natural beauty? like a little eye makeup and some gloss is nice, but not stacks of foundation and really black heavy eye make up (black eye make up can look good if it isnt really dark).

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I dont think I hate anyone for how they look/act, but they sure as hell piss me off!

i have to agree with the excess makeup- its gross, but think its funny when its a hot day and it all starts to melt... serves them right! ;) And I dont like the "I'm emancipated" look on girls, which is made even worse when they actually dont eat. They look sick and makes my skin crawl (except for those with a serious issue, like legitimate anorexia). And even worse, those girls with no curves who wear low-cut tops when they have no boobs, only a boney chest.

Aaand, I dont like narcassistic people, they just drive me insane! Or people who ask too many stupid questions in tutorials and waste time. Or those who repeat what other people say in tute's to gain class participation. Or those people who wear black because they think its individual to do so. But what they dont understand or see is that there are so many people like them, which kind of defeats the whole 'individualistic' aim, and that they stick out like a sore thumb to those people who dress like that because they want to.

Or people who dont practise what they preach, or worse only 'practise' a religion because its 'cool' to do so and thus dont actually understand or appreciate what they apparently practise. And bible bashers (no offense), but if I wanted to follow their religion, I'm sure I would have started some time in my 20 years on earth. And people who swear inappropriately, and those who hate homosexuals because they dont think its natural (if 'god' didnt want them to have sex, would he have let them discover that the asshole is a nice place to stick a dick?!)

Hmpf.

... Ok... so maybe I have a few dislikes!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
MaryJane said:
Or those people who wear black because they think its individual to do so.
Ugh yes! It's one of my biggest annoyances!

Oh and another annoyance is people who think I'M goth. I don't know why, I love colour and wear a lot of it and I'm generally pretty upbeat, no doom and gloom.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i seem 2 get annoyed at alot of girls, my ideals are too traditional i suppose for many, i dont like the feminist ones (luckily not that many). being strong willed and independant is all good, but wots wrong with sum1 wanting 2 be nice n open a door 4 them? lol...crazy crazy ppls, n then the girls who whinge about guys, but always choose dickheads...its hard not 2 say "it was sorta ur fault...u had it coming" i'd prolly be slapped for that :p

i hate ppl who think they're betta than me (and my friends). well, try and show it, coz the ones that are betta than us are usually more humble n dont need to try n are generally cool, and accepted...(not saying its hard 2 b betta than me, jus those who show off seem 2 be not-so-goods)

neways...cant hate every1

Pierotte

HSC
Hate... heh such a strong word
I pretty much hate most Jocks, but thats a real generalisation, by jocks i mean thsoe dickheads u know who just HAVE to act excessively gay all the time, grabbing each others arses, dry humping, constant pile ups for the heck of it .... and every word that comes out of their mouths are sexual innuendos yet they think they are gods gift to women, and expect anyone to fall at their feet... assholes!!! i think they all should be dismembered to get their testosterone levels back to an acceptable state...
and really fat girls who have these huge sacks of fat everywhere and sacks of baggy fat for boobs and have to show them off ....and by the way, shwing off huge excessive roles of fat are not womanly curves and they are not attractive... its repulsive....
anyone who shows too much skin is repulsive and cheap... get over ur selves allready...
im sooo gonna get told off for the fat chick thing... i sound like a messgonist ass...
but i dont take it back
and and i HATE people who wear che guvera t-shirts and dont know who the guy is... and i HATE people who wear converse chucks and think it makes them a die-hard rocker... when u r just doing it cuz u worship avril lavign and ashlee simpson... its stupid...
geez i got alot of hate ... just kind spilled out.. i feel much better now... i blame it on half-yearlys :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah fat chicks showing off their midriff. When they walk around it makes me sick.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha. you mean the skater dudes with theit pants down to their knees, showing off their boxers??

no i ain't one of them, but why don't you try shoving a pencil downt heir crack if its a fat bastard who does it.

try having a competition with your friends on how many pencils you can fit until the idiot realises.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
aj_number_nine said:
can sum1 explain wat a stringy guy is? i dont get it

but on chix

- i hate chix too into themselves. like ull be just goin down to the shops to pick up milk n theyll b in makeup n designer outfits etc
- hate chicks who make discusting noises
- hate chicks who swear for no reason n talk wit a dirty mouth ( like i dont mind swearing but inexcessive for no reasno is just stupid 4 girls )
- girls who believe dey r all that
- girls who tell u to fuk off
- gitrls who tell u they hate u
AJ sums it up right there!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
yeah very true.
i hate the girls who wear a lot of make up. what happened to natural beauty? like a little eye makeup and some gloss is nice, but not stacks of foundation and really black heavy eye make up (black eye make up can look good if it isnt really dark).
or when they have like haps of pimples and wear 2cm thick of foundation to cover it but it makes it worse
or when they dont rub it down to their neck
and they have a line just around their chin and face of where the foundation stop
when will they learn..etc

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i hate it when guys and girls kiss in public
it groses me out
especially when u can hear it

oh nothing to do with the thread
i think its soo cute when u see old old couples holding hands
and acting all in love
awh i hope i have that when im old etc

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
soha said:
oh nothing to do with the thread
i think its soo cute when u see old old couples holding hands
and acting all in love
awh i hope i have that when im old etc
yeah its cute & sweet, i hope i have that when im old too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)