What subject are you dropping? Also any advice? (1 Viewer)

DLMisme

HSC
I'm dropping Earth & Enviro. I only chose it as a subject filler because I hated everything else on that line...

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I'm dropping extension math because I didn't perform well all throughout the year. Although, it's the same story for chemistry and now I don't know what to do! D:

cbaldilocks

HSC
You should drop nothing. Believe me I understand you don't want to put in the work but the kids who only have 10 units right now are the ones freaking the hell out about their exams. Its worth putting in the effort having the safety net.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
should keep both for a little while. i dropped back to 10 units about a week before my trials, because i had one subject that was clearly far worse than all my others (except for english but can't drop dat shit)

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
You should drop nothing. Believe me I understand you don't want to put in the work but the kids who only have 10 units right now are the ones freaking the hell out about their exams. Its worth putting in the effort having the safety net.
i have 10 and i am probably freaking out the least because i'm confident in my 10

cbaldilocks

HSC
i have 10 and i am probably freaking out the least because i'm confident in my 10
Yes but she has 2 subjects she isn't confident in. You evidently don't. Its fine if youre ace at your other 5. But she clearly has stated that she's not comfortable with either. Better to stick it out. I do 13 units and I'm a lot less stressed than my friends are.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yes but she has 2 subjects she isn't confident in. You evidently don't. Its fine if youre ace at your other 5. But she clearly has stated that she's not comfortable with either. Better to stick it out. I do 13 units and I'm a lot less stressed than my friends are.
wtf

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
which is why i said keep it until you know there is one you are distinctly worse at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)