What the hell is going on? (1 Viewer)

demonv3

HSC
My comp has been down for ages, didn't have access to anything,

i check my emails, and then i go and log into NSW Students Online to check my Assessment Ranks, this is what it says...

" Your assessment ranks will be available to check at the end of the written exams. "

what gives? I'm gona go to sleep and when i wake up im gona check this thread, and if nothing - i will just ring up BOS

Thx!

jennaaa

HSC
i tried to check mine today & couldn't find them anywhere on the site...

HSC
maybe because there was a certain timeframe ( a week from the last hsc exam I think it was) when you were meant to check it. Thye have most likely taken them down because you have had ages to check

blackratpoo

HSC
this site is derelict. so wierd to see all the exam thoughts forum empty.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, you only had until something like November 16th to change them anyway. So even if you could see your assessment ranks now, there would be nothing you could do about it. The marks, most likely, would have already been finalised.

Your ranks were probably correct. I don't know anyone who had any problems with theirs. Don't fret too much.

beardedwoman

HSC
there was an error on my school's report.

I was told that the ranks that the BoS calculated from your assessment marks are the right one if there was an error, so don't fret. Your school may have made an error but the only concern there would be what appears on your school reports but the BoS will have your correct ranks even if you don't contact the school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)