What to buy your BF/GF for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

bassqueen16

HSC
maybe u can buy something anyway and say its for ur girlfriend... maby a girl will take pity and then want the gift hence being ur girlfriend...it could happen

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
hmm so far i got him shoes and made him a card..

He also really like electronics and electrical stuff so i was thinking of buying like a robot kit he could build.. but i cant seem to find anything anywhere that isnt for little kids.. anyone have any ideas where i could find something?

I'll probably get him a bike dvd and a new body board

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
sparkl3z said:
ahaha....i'm against guys that do their nails...sure they need to be cut..but filing...:S anyways i won't be seeing mine on christmas, but i'll probably send something...don't know what yet.
I do my nails, filing and all that jazz, before i see my girlfriend. Two reasons, it looks better, and it's not going to cut or irritate anywhere, you know, sensitive.

Otherwise they used to just get shit long and dirty, but that made guitar a little easier.

Cass05

HSC
minushuman said:
I do my nails, filing and all that jazz, before i see my girlfriend. Two reasons, it looks better, and it's not going to cut or irritate anywhere, you know, sensitive.

Otherwise they used to just get shit long and dirty, but that made guitar a little easier.
Yep, my bfs been cutting and filing since the first time I went out with him as I walked away with tiny cuts and scratches all over my hands and stomach from where he kept tickling me.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
With_or_without said:
maybe buy them a shirt that says 'I'm a virgin, but this is a very old shirt' or a shirt that says 'SEX POLICE' 'spread them wide open' hahaha.
Or u could get him boxers that say STOP ahha i got my ex that one..
Hmm.. i gotta stop thinking about him..

yeh ive seen some guys wearing those vigin shirts but where do you get them from??

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
maybe u can buy something anyway and say its for ur girlfriend... maby a girl will take pity and then want the gift hence being ur girlfriend...it could happen
i'm not that desperate

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Ive got the best present ever lined up..

*whispers*
Carl Barron DVD
..keep it on the low down
*taps nose*

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
a friend of mine is giving her new boyfriend a nice picture frame with a picture of the two of them the first night they hooked up.

i think its sweet :eek: but i have no idea what to buy for any guy this christmas, including my brothers :S i'm one of those people who has to give a meaningful gift rather than a standard "here's cologne/wallet/flask/boxers".

bassqueen16

HSC
so is it just mr_brightside that likes Carl Barron or an all guys kind of thing (asks in all seriousness)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
so is it just mr_brightside that likes Carl Barron or an all guys kind of thing (asks in all seriousness)
erm...well I like him...and alot of guys I know like him...It depends on what you like...
Its not a universal thing...

I know something all guys like however...

bassqueen16

HSC
mr_brightside said:
erm...well I like him...and alot of guys I know like him...It depends on what you like...
Its not a universal thing...

I know something all guys like however...
lol no thats not an option as a chrissie present... thanks though... trust

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Carl Barron has a funny face. He doesn't even have to say anything for people to find him hilarious. Hence, the DVD. heehee:D

And back on topic, I got my bf the bew <edit>new*</edit> Leunig book and a baby blanket with satin around the edges (it's an in-joke). Then I made him a card with a spesh personalised message and a bad pun (because bad puns are our thing).

$a®e

HSC
i got my bf a watch, a bottle of dolce gabbana cologne, a nougat xmas pud hehe( he loves them), a shirt and some underwear...i wanna give it to him so bad...hehe im a shocker

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
im not sure if i should even get the guy im seeing a present for xmas, weve only just sorta started going out,
and if i do, i dont know whats an acceptable budget for a fledgling relationship
i am a poor uni student

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)